Short & Simple Example Sentence For Ural | Ural Sentence
- Oural ou ural est un mot tartare qui signifie ceinture.
- He had found the solution in the Ural mines.
- The Ural supplied the remaining 20 per cent.
- Joins the Ural.
- The URAL and the ORL(YK).
- Therefore, for Turanian == Ural-Altaic, or the northeastern branch.
- An beiden Stromesufern hin dehnten sich die Steppen des Don und des Ural.
How To Use Ural In A Sentence?
- It says that there have passed through the Ural Committee for Labor Service over 4,000 workers.
- The earliest records show a knowledge of gold in the Caucasus, Ural, and Himalaya Mts.
- We begin to believe that the mines of the Ural will not swallow up that which is dearer to us than all the world.
- The great gold-fields of the Ural mountains would not pay expenses as worked at present were they not supplied with convict labour.
- As for the military units of the Ural military area working side by side with it, they already provide 49% of their number as workers.
- By conquest, Peter had extended the bounds of his empire from the Ural Mountains to the seas of China.
- Such, for example, proved the position of the Third Army, distributed over the provinces of the Ural and the Ural area.
- Mr. Atkinson mentions an ingenious way by which the boundaries of valuable mining property are marked in the Ural, a modification of which might serve for indicating caches.
- Hides, for example, we have in great quantities in Siberia, in the districts of Orenburg and the Ural River and in Tashkent.
- You are not yet twenty-six, the Ural mines have given you the wherewithal to live at ease, and, for yourself alone, you have no further wants to satisfy; the time has come to work for humanity.
- Then there is a wagon showing the different Cossacks-of the Don, Terek, Kuban, Ural-riding in pairs.
- Finally, surprised by the Imperial troops, his hordes were routed with great slaughter, and he himself narrowly escaped by swimming across the Volga, and gaining the almost inaccessible steppes of the Ural.
- Not satisfied with his discoveries in America, he crossed the steppes of Asia, the wastes of Siberia, the great Ural range, adding to the knowledge of mankind at every step.
- We give a specimen from his account of Europe: "Europe lies at the north-west of Asia, from which it is separated by the Ural mountains, but is only one quarter as large.
- On his return, at St. Petersburgh, he prepared, at the special request of the Geographical Society, a vast map of Northern Asia along the Ural Mountains, between 58 and 70 deg.
- Full of water and full of all manner of fish are thy rivers, whether they race down the valleys and rocky gorges of the Ural Mountains, or steal softly, glittering like a string of jewels, through the prairie-grass of the steppes.
- These wretched fellows are Mahometans and belong either to the Grand Horde wandering on the frontier between China and Siberia, or to the Little Horde between the Ural Mountains and the Aral Sea.
- We may add, that the anticipations of the dealers were not verified in defiance of the great influx from Brazil, and, later still, the discovery of the diamond in the Ural Mountains: the price of that stone is at present as high as ever it was.
- Thus at one time scarcely 100 men followed him to a retreat in the Ural Mountains: in a few days he was at the head of 20,000 men, and took Casan by storm, with the exception of the citadel, which resisted his most determined attacks.
- Their greatest strength was found in the districts of Petrograd, Moscow, the Baltic Provinces, the Volga, the Ural, and Asiatic Russia, where the Great-Russian working masses dominate.
- During the spring of 1774, victory, followed by the most terrible excesses, hovered between the two opposing powers, until at last Palitzin, the imperial general, completely routed Pugatchef, and drove him into the fastnesses of the Ural mountains.
- In this general mass, mainly peasant in its composition, there were reckoned about 16,000 Communists and members of the organization of sympathizers--to a considerable extent workers of the Ural.
- To the east are her rich oil-fields steadily expanding north in the Ural Mountains, and east lies Siberia, endowed by nature as one of the richest countries in the world, an area in which you could deposit the United States.
- He accepts the invitation of the Emperor Nicholas to visit the Ural Mountains, with a view of examining the gold mines, and localities where platina and diamonds had been found, to determine their geological relation.
- Another theory connects the Sumerians with the broad-headed peoples of the Western Asian plains and plateaus, who are vaguely grouped as Ural-Altaic stock and are represented by the present-day Turks and the dark variety of Finns.
- This railway had only been open for a year, and until its completion this portion of the journey had been one of the most tiresome along the whole route, as the Ural Mountains intervene between Perm and Ekaterinburg; their height is not great here, and the railway crosses them at not more than 1700 feet above sea-level.
- In the shallow bay known as "the bight," the yellowish brown of the marine vegetation on the bottom blends with the pale green of the overlying water so as to reproduce on a large scale the tints of a Ural Mountain chrysolite, while two miles away, over a bank of sand or a white coral reef, the water has the almost opaque but vivid color of a pea-green satin ribbon.
- Having deserted from the army, and taken refuge amongst some religious sectaries of the Cossacks of the Ural, Pugatchef, acquiring the support of these discontented fanatics, boldly announced that he was Peter the Third himself, that he had escaped from the daggers of the assassins, and that the story of his death was an invention of his enemies.
- They are really part of the famous Russian oil territory between Batum and Baku, or the Black and Caspian seas, which extends not only south into Mesopotamia but is now being developed far to the north in the Ural Mountains of Great Russia.
- This is said figuratively and alludes to the deeds of Attila, who ravaged the Eastern Empire and extended his dominions almost to the Ural Mountains, whilst later on, crossing the Rhine, he attacked the Goths of Southern France and Spain.
- But although high cheek bones and oblique eyes occurred in ancient times, and still occur, in parts of Asia Minor, suggesting occasional Mongolian admixture with Ural-Altaic broad heads, the Hittite pigtailed warriors must not be confused with the true small-nosed Mongols of north-eastern Asia.
- If we take the case of the 19-year-olds, who have been mobilized in the Ural with the help of the military apparatus--principally for wood fuel work--we shall find that, out of their general number of over 30,000, over 75% attend work.
- That now in the period when the Euxine was still united to the Caspian, when the White sea stretched farther into land, and the Ural mountains formed an island, or were surrounded to the North and South by the sea, Asia and Europe were probably separated towards the North, is a point to which we have already had occasion to allude.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Ural in a sentence
sentence with Ural
Ural used in a sentence
Ural make sentence
make sentence with Ural
make sentence of Ural
Ural sentence in english