Short & Simple Example Sentence For V | V Sentence
- Still the V presses on relentlessly.
- Henrique V reinou de 1413 a 1422.
- The trail here took a sharp V turn to the left.
- If V represents the volume of gas at 0 deg.
- In this case, v = 750 cc. and t = 20.
- Charles V and his dog, 1533. 454.
- U and V to be kept distinct, 66, 135.
- In Act V the great scheme has all been carried out.
- Charles V on Horseback, 1548.
- In this problem v = 500, p = 740, and t = 20.
- Wolfs Vogelherd: 154 f. V 787.
- At Broadway the Garden narrowed down to a V shape.
- I and J and U and V to be kept distinct.
- Under V Ix, Plate 48.
- In 1530 Charles V assembled a diet at Augsburg.
- Under V Lamat, Plate 49.
- Under V Kan, Plate 46.
- And when that V from I is gone, Alas!
- In 1521 Charles V held his first diet at Worms.
- Son of the emperor Charles V and Isabella of Portugal.
- Married Catarina sister of Charles V of Germany.
- VII Kan. V Cib.
- Arrigo V 189 6.
- V Chicchan.| X Been.| | V Oc.
- See Jackson, Zoroaster, Appendix V (by Gray).
- Touched me for a V once, and I am looking for that fiver yet.
- The full list of contents for Volume V is to be found at the end of this text.
- Oliver de Clisson seized the person of John V and imprisoned him.
- It is pleasanter to think of the Emperor Charles V by the grave of Erasmus.
- Not I: though perhaps gay King James V might have been equal to it.
How To Use V In A Sentence?
- The corrections noted in the Corrigenda on page v have been made in the text.
- A hasty election provided a protesting cook and a horse wrangler; a V H beef was slaughtered.
- U was an Usurer, a miserable elf, V was a Vintner, who drank all himself.
- U the Unquestioning Faith of the some, V is the Vaudeville, where they all come.
- Of all the members of the House of Orange William V is the only one whose grave is abroad.
- Substituting the values in the equation VP = vp, we have 500 x 740 = v x 750, or v = 493.3 cc.
- Since 1/273 = 0.00366, the formula may be written (3) v = V(1 + 0.00366t).
- Foi recebido pelo joven rei Affonso V e pelo regente D. Pedro com grandes honras e festas.
Definition of V
a shape resembling the letter v | The twenty-second letter of the English alphabet, called vee and written in the Latin script.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
V in a sentence
sentence with V
V used in a sentence
V make sentence
make sentence with V
make sentence of V
V sentence in english