Short & Simple Example Sentence For Vacuum | Vacuum Sentence
- Describe a vacuum arrester.
- She might have been walking in a vacuum of emotion.
- After all, travelling in a vacuum seems rather pleasant.
- Ut mihi devio rupes et vacuum nemus mirari libet.
- A given pressure will discharge further in a fairly good vacuum than in air.
- As mentioned before, the crepe for vacuum drying should be thin.
- Either carbon or metal plates are adapted for use in such vacuum devices.
- The vacuum drier is so well known that only a brief description need be given.
- A piece of hot glass from a broken vacuum tube had done it, he insisted.
How To Use Vacuum In A Sentence?
- The propagation of sound waves in a vacuum may be said not to take place at all.
- The interior of the tube is thus a vacuum into which at the two ends platinum wires extend.
- As a rule it is found in course of time that the obtainable maximum vacuum pressure decreases.
- There is a great pressure on the water outside of the funnel and almost a perfect vacuum inside.
- Such a surface creates little vacuum above it, and consequently has not a great lifting power.
- There was a sudden but slight whoosh at the door, as air rushed into the vacuum of the house.
- The new way is to cut it into strips, lay it upon steel trays, and place it in a vacuum dryer.
- We shall then be hurled through this vacuum tube-road to Heliopolis, greatest city of Atlans.
- Sometimes the rubber as it comes from the vacuum drier is merely allowed to remain on racks overnight before blocking.
- The writers have seen rubber taken from a vacuum drier still containing a visible quantity of moisture.
- It has long been known that on the discharge of an electrical current into this kind of vacuum peculiar and interesting phenomena are produced.
- The air then rushes through the mouth and nose into the trachea and its branches, and fills the vacuum as fast as it is made.
- This is kept hot, and whatever moisture is in the rubber is either evaporated or sucked out by a vacuum pump.
- The airplane is being carried upward by two forces: the air pressure beneath it and the vacuum above it which draws it up.
- To such enthusiasts the long-deferred opportunity to actualize ultimate ideals in an ecclesiastical vacuum would be accepted with joy.
- As in the case of vacuum drying, a great deal depends upon the preliminary treatment of the rubber.
- When a funnel is central over a building a sudden vacuum is created outside of it and it bursts outwardly from the internal air pressure.
- The block is prepared from crepe rubber, which has been dried either in a hot-air drier or in a vacuum chamber.
- Naturally this mode of procedure does not give the drier a fair chance, and it would be ridiculous to judge vacuum drying on the results.
- These two points presume that the vacuum drier is true to its name, and that one can obtain a maximum steady pressure.
- Should the operation have to be extended to two and a half hours at 28 inches vacuum pressure, it is a sign that the crepe is too thick.
- Consider the barrel of a pump placed in a vacuum and closed by a piston at each end, and let us introduce between these a certain mass of air.
- The spectroscope was formed entirely of fluor-spar, and a vacuum had been created in it, for these radiations are extremely absorbable by the air.
- Thus, when the chest is expanded, the lungs follow, and consequently a vacuum is produced in their air-cells.
- A case was noted in which thin crepe was excellently prepared, and four or five layers were rolled together for vacuum drying.
- In other instances, the sticky rubber from the vacuum drier is passed once or twice through wet, smooth rolls and hung to dry for some days.
- An incandescent lamp consists of a vacuum bulb of glass, in which is mounted a slender thread of carbonized fibre, or fine tungsten wire.
- I felt an uneasiness, a restlessness, a vacuum in my bosom, which, like that in the atmosphere, is the forerunner of the tempest.
- One advantage which this drier has over the vacuum drier is that the chamber can be opened at any time for a short period to withdraw or insert trays.
- Indicators are fitted which show the vacuum pressure and the pressure of steam in the heating pipes which travel underneath horizontal slabs upon which trays may be placed.
- When the tube is made, the air is exhausted as nearly as possible from it, and the ends are sealed over a vacuum as perfect as science is able to produce.
Definition of Vacuum
(transitive) To clean (something) with a vacuum cleaner. | (intransitive) To use a vacuum cleaner. | (transitive, databases) To optimise a database or database table by physically removing deleted tuples.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Vacuum in a sentence
sentence with Vacuum
Vacuum used in a sentence
Vacuum make sentence
make sentence with Vacuum
make sentence of Vacuum
Vacuum sentence in english