Short & Simple Example Sentence For Vagary | Vagary Sentence
- Never was vagary of mediaeval faith so groundless as this.
- The storm still raged, and she thought it was a vagary of the lightning.
- In return, this metaphysics is pure vagary in the eyes of critical reason.
How To Use Vagary In A Sentence?
- It was a bold and revolutionary thought, and the world regarded it as but the vagary of a poet.
- Who can tell what vagary or what compromise may not be calling itself Christianity?
- It was as if her wish to beautify herself received his recognition as an accepted vagary of human nature.
- But the strangest part of the affair is the effect of this vagary even on a sober-minded man like myself.
- It would be set down as the vagary of a disordered brain; nobody would entertain it for an instant.
- She always thought of that with bewilderment, as one might think of some dimly remembered vagary of delirium.
- With the queer vagary of a mind at great tension, his senses became particularly acute for a single moment.
- Here some vagary of mind seems to have bewildered you; for your tracks go round and round, and interchange each other without visible reason.
- He believed that "absence only makes the heart grow fonder," not knowing that this statement is only the vagary of a poet.
- On his head was a black felt hat, semi-clerical in type, insured against any sudden vagary of the wind by a hat-guard.
- There are men with one leg, men with one arm, men with no arms at all; there are men with hands maimed by every vagary of mischievous axe or saw.
Definition of Vagary
An erratic, unpredictable occurrence or action. | An impulsive or illogical desire; a caprice or whim.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Vagary in a sentence
sentence with Vagary
Vagary used in a sentence
Vagary make sentence
make sentence with Vagary
make sentence of Vagary
Vagary sentence in english