Short & Simple Example Sentence For Vapid | Vapid Sentence
- Must we be always either vapid or serious?
- What tedious and vapid things they read and liked to read!
- He was born to the camp, and not to the vapid air of courts.
- It's vapid and silly, and rotten with suggestiveness.
- I was sometimes commanded, with a vapid imperiousness, to make much of them.
- The country wants no more vapid theorizing; it wants no more Bryanism.
- Cowper's "versification" of the incident is vapid compared to this.
How To Use Vapid In A Sentence?
- It would have shrunk from it, from all its artificial excitement and vapid reaction.
- Farther along under an exploring match a great vapid peony loomed like a dead heart.
- Just as they gain the road an equestrian trots by, a young man with a pale vapid countenance.
- And then you drank the vapid liquor up, The mawkish brew beloved of young and old.
- The rugged northern clime, the vapid mists, With thee to dwell, did I that only what me lists.
- And to-morrow he'll print half a column of vapid reminiscence and call it criticism.
- At another time his foppish dress might have moved her to smiles, or his feebleness and vapid oaths to pity.
- They conjure up a world of charming, vapid faces, where there is little life apart from sentiment and rhetoric.
- She would irritate, but she would not fill the soul with everlasting despair, as the pretty vapid creature does.
- But there was not even a shadow on his vapid face when he looked at Christopher, author of his misfortune.
- She took an affectionate, indulgent view of most of the persons mentioned, and yet her tone was far from being vapid or vague.
- Your woodsman will go far out of his way to drink at a cold spring, having a distaste for the rather vapid water of the lakes and streams.
- What had befallen his strong young hopes, his faith, his inspiration, that they had exhaled and left the air vapid and listless?
- But the round of fashion is somewhat more vapid than ever, I grant you, after a visit to my lace-mender.
- Mendacity, slander, sensationalism, inanity, vapid triviality, all are potent factors for the debauchery of the public mind and conscience.
- One reason why a cultivated man is wretched with a vapid woman is that she has not traveled over a yard of that ground of knowledge and feeling which has in truth made his nature what it is.
- Hence the insipid or vapid taste of newly boiled water, from which these gases are expelled: fish cannot live in water deprived of those elastic fluids.
- What I noticed under the superficial aspect of vapid sweetness was her convex, obstinate forehead, and her small, red, pretty, ungenerous mouth.
Definition of Vapid
Offering nothing that is stimulating or challenging. | Lifeless, dull, or banal. | Tasteless, bland, or insipid.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Vapid in a sentence
sentence with Vapid
Vapid used in a sentence
Vapid make sentence
make sentence with Vapid
make sentence of Vapid
Vapid sentence in english