Short & Simple Example Sentence For Vehemently | Vehemently Sentence
- She was vehemently denying that she had a cold.
- Tiamat also cried out vehemently with a loud voice.
- She cried too vehemently to go on thinking or speaking.
- The stout woman grasped Harry vehemently by the arm.
- Against this, however, I vehemently protested.
- There was a vehement assault resisted as vehemently by his meagre escort.
- Then they swore vehemently and vowed that this was magnificent, but not war.
- Another and another followed, all speaking vehemently and with much acrimony.
- The man vehemently grasped the woman's wasted arm.
- They began by vehemently accusing the Ministry of slackness.
- Suddenly she turned and vehemently exclaimed: "You ought not to ask me this.
How To Use Vehemently In A Sentence?
- He argued conspicuously and vehemently on a subject with which he had no experience.
- As on this occasion she would always begin disputing it vehemently and end meekly accepting it.
- Isabella opposed the scheme vehemently and unwisely, with mordant sarcasm and unjust reproaches.
- I rushed to his assistance, and found him alone, stamping vehemently on the floor.
- Nobody backed me except the north wind which blew us vehemently out of England.
- Incidentally, Robinson, unlike Fremont, was vehemently opposed to Indian enlistment.
- God keep me from triumphing over you or from offering you a pity you repelled so vehemently the other day.
- They now declaim as vehemently against the monarchy as on former occasions they treacherously flattered and soothed it.
- By this time the shouts of the natives had swelled to double volume as they vehemently implored the aid of the heavenly powers.
- And not only do the medicine-men dispute among themselves, but their followers engage even more vehemently in bitter strife.
- His voice died in his fat inwards, but his lips still vehemently framed the same words of supplication.
- She spoke of the depravity of the natives in a voice which nothing could hush, but with a vehemently unctuous horror.
- He vehemently reproached the slaves, and even struck one of them with his fist, which he injured by the blow.
- Let us look a little further into the absurdities over which American statesmen are so vehemently wrangling.
- He still continued in the small vessel, though vehemently urged by his friends to remove to the larger one.
- She knew nothing of politics; at sixteen you do not need to know to feel vehemently, you feel vehemently without knowing.
- The Familist paused from utter exhaustion, so vehemently had he poured forth the abundance of his zeal.
- Mr. Leonhard used his cane as vehemently while he spoke as if he were a conductor swinging his baton through the most exciting movement.
- His pain expressed itself less vehemently than Julia's; but for all that his mind ached.
- The child became half unconscious, tossed from side to side, and plucked vehemently at the sheet with his emaciated little hands.
- As the circle gossiped, Dennis tuned the fiddle, talking vehemently to the boatswain between whiles.
- But Manuel, when he was well, was to be allowed to retrieve his character, as he protested vehemently he would.
- Mrs. Elmore listened with a strange abeyance; she looked beaten and bewildered, while he vehemently uttered these words.
- Ellen declared vehemently and George, untroubled to account for this sudden revulsion of feeling, threw up his head with a joyous laugh.
- In this strong man, whose life till now had been all study and work, the stored-up feeling burst vehemently forth, now that it had found an outlet.
- Session after session measures vehemently resisted by the Irish members were forced on a reluctant nation by English majorities.
- How often have I not been amazed to see him vehemently defending theories which I had seen him adopt with infinite hesitation!
- At this I vehemently seized my uncle by his two hands and cried: "What does all this mean?
- The scheme would have succeeded had not Jakin punched him vehemently in the stomach, or had Lew refrained from kicking his shins.
Definition of Vehemently
In a vehement manner; expressing with a strong or forceful attitude.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Vehemently in a sentence
sentence with Vehemently
Vehemently used in a sentence
Vehemently make sentence
make sentence with Vehemently
make sentence of Vehemently
Vehemently sentence in english