Short & Simple Example Sentence For Venn | Venn Sentence
- Venn replied that he was hanged if he would.
- Venn gave vent to a whistle and looked grave.
- Dolly Venn answered me this time.
- Dolly Venn was still curled at my feet.
- Dolly Venn was curled up at my feet like a dog.
- Ask Dolly Venn there.
- Peter Bligh and Dolly Venn go up with me to work the gun.
- By the Lord, Venn old man, I spent a lively half-hour.
- And how is Venn?
- Dolly Venn had a boy's delight in the difficulty.
- Venn arranges for Christina to be drowned in a boating "accident".
- They turned it over in their minds, and Dolly Venn spoke next.
- I could see that they were pleased, and Dolly Venn spoke up for them.
- And Dolly Venn, he said: "We are five, at any rate.
- Seth Barker said nothing, but I named him and spoke about Dolly Venn.
- Venn is the best of good fellows, but he'd never have done for a parson.
How To Use Venn In A Sentence?
- Dolly Venn had already opened his eyes and lay back, white and bloodless, on the sofa.
- I was more sorry for little Dolly Venn than any of them, though his pluck was wonderful to see.
- He was always a rare plucky one, was little Dolly Venn, and he behaved as such that night.
- This was all well said, but Dolly Venn, quicker with his eyes, remarked a stranger fact.
- Dolly Venn was already there, and Seth Barker, lying on the stones and panting like a great dog.
- Dolly Venn chattered away about a shot that must have struck the boat last night and burst her seams.
- I have Clair-de-Lune with me at the great sea-gate, and Dolly Venn and Seth Barker are at the gun.
- Venn had written stating that he feared they would see no more of Roland Dorrien until such time as that worthy chose to disclose his whereabouts.
- Immediately saw about Venn: wrote urgently to him to send the order direct to Spottiswoode, and marked this on the sheet.
- Now, just show me the road to the governor's door, and then run away and tell Dolly Venn.
- Let them find the courage to float it, and it is even possible that Dolly Venn and I can do the rest.
- They agreed to this, and without further parley we went on deck and heard what the lad "Dolly" Venn had to tell us.
- Dolly Venn was fast asleep by that time, and Peter Bligh and the carpenter no less willing for a spell of rest.
- In the first place, as Dr. Venn shows, natural phenomena want the distinctness and capability of isolation that belong to symbols.
- Thinkers of both schools (he quotes Caird and Venn) admit that the process of judgment involves a change in objects, at least as they are for us.
- Shirin is the over-emotional, unconventional wife of Venn, dour owner of the "dark island", Storn.
- All along the middle slope of Black Venn itself, a wide, deep fissure, dark and impenetrable, had stretched from ages unrecorded.
- If Venn, a London man, could not trace his friend, what chance had he himself, who could bring neither time nor experience to bear upon his quest?
- Dolly Venn, who was rated as fourth officer, was with me in the launch, and Harry Doe, the boatswain, at the tiller.
- Barker was no less determined upon it; and as for Dolly Venn, I believe he'd have cried like a child if he'd been left behind.
- Now, I have told you that little Dolly Venn had served in the Naval Reserve and knew more of gunnery than the most of us.
- Now the Black Venn referred to was a great mound of lias that rolled up and inland, in the far sweep of the bay, from the giddy margin of the lower ruin of cliffs.
- Old Clair-de-Lune was the first to be up, but I was close upon his heels, and Dolly Venn not far behind me.
- We were all (except little Dolly Venn, who wanted his strength yet) sitting at the supper table when half an hour had passed and eating like men who had fasted for a month.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Venn in a sentence
sentence with Venn
Venn used in a sentence
Venn make sentence
make sentence with Venn
make sentence of Venn
Venn sentence in english