Short & Simple Example Sentence For Veritable | Veritable Sentence
- Is it not a veritable universe?
- He looked a veritable jailbird.
- I had read of it as a veritable death-trap.
- The world was turned into a veritable paradise!
- Tartlet, a prey to a veritable hallucination, had risen.
- I was translated to the veritable garden of Eden.
- To Patricia this seemed a veritable finger of destiny.
- But, dear, he is strong in veritable Chinese besides!
- A veritable scene from the old Arabian Nights indeed!
- Los Andes ranch was indeed a veritable Garden of Eden.
- The view revealed from the top of the island was a veritable apocalypse.
- The flotilla had run into a veritable nest of the undersea terrors.
- There were others in the volume, a veritable treasure trove.
- When the blood ran hot, it ran a veritable fire in the veins.
- There was a veritable army of Rangers on guard at the doors of the courtroom.
- True and veritable Being is known to us only by reason, by thought.
- C'était dans cette phrase qu'était la véritable condamnation de Robespierre.
- She might have had a veritable hand in to-night's drama and still be innocent.
- Finally a veritable gale was blowing and the Eskimos' faces grew serious.
How To Use Veritable In A Sentence?
- It was indeed a refuge from the storms of life, and a veritable chamber of peace.
- A veritable woman in his intuitions, he spoke from them, and the heart of the people responded.
- Medoline, it seems, has fished out of the slums a veritable saint, and handsome as he is good.
- The camp-stool was for her, as I always reposed on the grass, wrapped in a veritable tartan.
- All the time the storm was increasing in power and by nightfall a gale was blowing and a veritable blizzard raging.
- In private waters there are veritable monsters, but the stranger is not likely to make acquaintance with them.
- So pushing open the door, we entered our sanctuary as though it had been a veritable city of refuge.
- But, after a moment's peering, between them she caught gleams of veritable light.
- All went well till one day she surpassed herself by transforming a certain stately matron into a veritable sylph.
- I heard afterwards that he had received a slight wound in his left arm, and the pain had transformed him into a veritable demon.
- Nobody could trace the exact origin of the movement, but selling-orders came tumbling in until there was a veritable panic.
- After that cave there were two sharp turns in the tunnel, and then at last a sea of noise and a veritable blaze of light.
- Amidst a veritable pandemonium from the crazed spectators he passed them, but still had one lap to make up in fifteen miles.
- To them it seemed a veritable resurrection after our months of living burial; yet the joy of reunion was sometimes tinged with sorrow.
- I was afraid of no street traffic; only of cycles, which, by reason of their silence, are veritable ogres to the blind.
- The bird of paradise is interesting as having for a time been accepted as the veritable phoenix, a fact which has escaped Gibbon.
- In proof of this, read these veritable specimens of definitions, written by public school children that very year in another school of this town.
- They would take these off to sell to you and haggle, like the veritable Eastern traders that they were, with you for the price.
- Some of the party had caught a sun-burned shepherd in among the rocks, a veritable Pan in his shaggy goat-skin.
- A woodland path led me into what seemed, and was, a veritable forest; boughs interlaced above, with glimpses of blue sky between.
Definition of Veritable
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Veritable in a sentence
sentence with Veritable
Veritable used in a sentence
Veritable make sentence
make sentence with Veritable
make sentence of Veritable
Veritable sentence in english