Short & Simple Example Sentence For Very Smart | Very Smart Sentence
- They were very smart people.
- It was all very smart and gay.
- He looks very smart in his uniform.
- Then we shall be a very smart train.
- Polly, you are a very smart girl.
- You are very smart, very clever.
- Yes, my waistcoat is very smart: just look at it.
- Very smart; picks things up the first time you tell him.
- Very smart. Plant.
- And a very smart bit of work it was, I remember.
- It's white drill, it's very smart....
- You are very smart.
- Very smart!
- He thinks he has been very smart in taking from me all the papers.
- I didn't think the troops looked very smart.
- At the same time he chuckled, because he thought himself very smart.
- She thought her new friend's pertness very smart.
- They like to see others who are considered very smart get into trouble.
- It's very smart, your manner of getting out of it.
- He wuz a infidel, and seemed to think it made him very smart.
- Very smart work; you must have those vehicles of yours on hyperspace-drive....
- The Swiss are the most graceful of all peasants, and wear very smart costumes.
- You don't need wraps; it's like a summer night and you look very smart.
- We need not discuss Donato, who is merely a very smart juggler.
- And Silly Will strutted off down the road feeling very smart.
- Some folks are very smart," replied Tim, getting angry.
- He's very smart.
- It doesn't take a very smart doctor these days to produce patients, does it?
- Here come the mounted soldiers; they look very smart, don't they?
How To Use Very Smart In A Sentence?
- There was a boy opposite me in the smoking-car who wanted to appear very smart and manly.
- A regiment of hussars passed, looking very smart in their uniforms and plumed hats.
- He was considered a very smart young man, and no one doubted his ability to take care of us.
- Well, when Kari came there she was cook, and a very smart and clever girl she was.
- Lady Mary, very smart in white muslin and a black hat, followed hard upon her telephone message.
- Lady Everard, very smart in black, sparkling with diamonds, was already there with Aylmer.
- Ciro's in the arcade is a restaurant only, and is very smart and not at all cheap.
- The presence in the next room of a very smart appearing young woman was prominent in his consciousness.
- Janet McFadden always says that I'm not very smart but that I've got lots of common sense.
- Ditson seemed to think he was doing something very smart and cunning in betraying a fellow freshman into the hands of the sophomores.
- And that so lonely young man was extended mead and balm in the shape of invitations to very smart affairs.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Very Smart in a sentence
Very Smart sentence
sentence with Very Smart
Very Smart used in a sentence
Very Smart make sentence
make sentence with Very Smart
make sentence of Very Smart
Very Smart sentence in english