Short & Simple Example Sentence For Vessel | Vessel Sentence
- He stayed with the vessel and some others with him.
- There was no armored vessel in this fleet.
- What, the vessel with all your property?
- The first vessel to carry such a ship mail was the s.s.
- Then the vessel turned, and the sun was behind us.
- The vessel was bound to Genoa.
- Here we get a vessel formed for us almost wholly by Nature.
- A Vessel goes thither, and returns every Day.
- Scarcely had the vessel put to sea when a violent tempest came on.
- What is wanted is a vessel such as will stand, in which wine can be stored.
- At such times, woe to any unlucky vessel that ventures within its clutches.
- The fine vessel rode gallantly on the waves, and seemed to rock but little.
- This vessel was somewhat altered on being bought by the Society.
- The American vessel on this occasion had somewhat the advantage in armament.
- The gunboats joined in the chase, and but one Confederate vessel escaped.
How To Use Vessel In A Sentence?
- He went around to where the vessel rested and tried again, with the same result.
- The little vessel heeled, and through the cabin walls came the gurgle and wash of water.
- I got on board a vessel about making sail from the harbor, and abandoned myself to the wide world.
- His vessel had hardly left the river, on her way to Trinidad, when he was attacked.
- The disabled vessel proved to be a schooner from the West Indies in a sinking condition.
- The passage through the river is so inconvenient on account of its shallowness that no vessel can pass without being first unloaded.
- They were so short a distance from the vessel that those on board could plainly see the movements of the great fish as he glided up to them.
- A vessel formed of glass should never be wholly shaped by cutting, as though it were a work of stone.
- Here and there a light feebly glimmered from some sick chamber, or from the cabin window of some vessel at anchor in the stream.
- He leap'd from the vessel that was foundering on the rocks, this morning, and swam to shore.
- It was the very first time he had been up that creek, where no European vessel had ever been seen before.
- This is the more curious, as a vessel may become practically of great weight, owing to the handle being misplaced.
- The vessel was to sail next day, and the young men were going with the captain to make some final arrangements about their cabins.
- The owner protested that the vessel was clean, and the wine neat, so that it could not taste either of iron or leather.
- Our one idea in the formation of glass vessels is the imitation of crystal, unless we happen to produce a vessel of the strongest tint.
- How like a great war vessel it looks, with sails all set, as seen by the uncertain light of the moon.
- Her object was to gain a small port about two leagues distant, where she had privately provided a vessel for her escape in case of emergency.
- Wet up with stock, or butter and water, and heat in a vessel set in another of hot water, to a smoking boil.
- Frau Luise stood on deck in the bow of the vessel with several of her favorite pupils near her; no one uttered a word.
- The chief officers of the vessel died of the fever; Paul took command and carried the ship in safety to the owners.
- The capacity of the vessel was measured taking as a unit a bale about two and one-half feet long, sixteen inches broad and two feet high.
- As this vessel can be made to navigate the Manaar river, it is also used as a cruiser at the pearl banks, during the pearl fishery.
- The vessel rocked so much, that I did not care to remain long on deck, but retired early to my little cabin.
- Shipwreck was before the vessel of state which General Washington had built and guided with so much care during his long and hard-fought contest.
- This island also protects Jaffnapatam on the south, as no vessel could come here without passing Manaar.
Definition of Vessel
(transitive) To put into a vessel. | (nautical) Any craft designed for transportation on water, such as a ship or boat. [From c.1300] | A craft designed for transportation through air or space. [From 1915]
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Vessel in a sentence
sentence with Vessel
Vessel used in a sentence
Vessel make sentence
make sentence with Vessel
make sentence of Vessel
Vessel sentence in english