Short & Simple Example Sentence For Vessels | Vessels Sentence
- His own vessels recruited his contract labour.
- You must capture vessels or destroy.
- Oh let thy vessels bear me thither, king?
- Now vessels can pass through this Panama Canal.
- Both vessels were on fire, when, at half-past ten, the Serapis struck.
- For grace of form the vessels of the old Greeks stand pre-eminent (Figs.
- The vessels anchored in Walton Bay, midway between Clevedon and Portishead.
How To Use Vessels In A Sentence?
- Lighthouses are necessary to warn the vessels of the rocks at night or in the storms.
- We have said that clay is easily formed into vessels of almost any required shape.
- Late in the afternoon the tide turned, and the vessels began to drift up the river.
- What we are specially considering at present are vessels of capacity, or hollow wares.
- As many as 20,000 letters and newspapers were brought by these two vessels on that occasion.
- The armament of the two vessels was about equal, mounting forty-nine guns each.
- And he would jump and run, and wrestle so roughly he would break all the vessels in her basket.
- The list at Breage reveals vessels and vestments of a richer and more valuable character.
- The shape of these vessels is in accordance with the experiments of Professor Prandtl.
- He, however, toward the end of March, reached Erie, where the vessels were building.
- Up to date, these vessels have been designed by Major Gross and Oberingenieur Basenach.
- His trading stations were in strings in all the groups, and his vessels that operated them were many.
- I'll put other vessels in this water in touch and have them on the scene as soon as possible.
- Many vessels will be required to transport not only these animals but also those that will be sold during the next southern season.
- At present there are 72 carreas who have to perform oely service on board of these vessels or on the four tonies mentioned above.
- This declaration produced a prompt modification of the decree so far as it concerned the search of vessels on the high seas.
- On the following night, the sentries at the end of the island saw some vessels coming down the river.
- Meanwhile all the required vessels must be got ready, so that no animals need be left behind on account of contrary winds.
- I have heard, however, that this veto has been withdrawn, and that vessels with this grain will soon arrive here.
- It was brought in vessels of gold and of silver, and consisted of boiled meats and roast meats, with other dishes.
- He had sailed up the river to the point where the difficult navigation began, and where vessels generally took on board river pilots.
- Our one idea in the formation of glass vessels is the imitation of crystal, unless we happen to produce a vessel of the strongest tint.
- Telegrams for vessels lying in Kingroad are often taken out by boat at midnight or in the early hours of the morning.
- This, methinks, is one considerable fault; the strange profusion of vessels only for an egg and a pigeon is another.
- Modes of economising material, when we are forming vessels of costly substances, are of the utmost importance, and should be carefully thought out.
- The British vessels were now pouring such a stream of shells upon the enemy that it seemed impossible the submarines could survive.
- We forgot to cheer; we heeded not the thunder of battle; we could only look at these two vessels rushing to what seemed certain destruction.
- The duty being recovered as Alphandigo, there is no chance of smuggling, as the vessels have to be provided with proper passports.
- Almost all other so-called Non-rigid vessels distribute the load by means of a long girder which also serves as a car.
- The messages are chiefly received from vessels with cargoes consigned to Sharpness, which in neap tides have often to lie in the roads for days.
- This is not a regular practice, but is followed sometimes at their request when any animals are to be shipped which are not sufficiently tamed to be led into the vessels by themselves.
- Dr. Borlase, writing in 1795, describes the methods of the mining population near the coast in his day in dealing with vessels in distress.
- Rapidly the three vessels closed in towards each other, for the cutter edged in so rapidly that the lugger was obliged to bear off towards the frigate again.
Definition of Vessels
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of vessel | plural of vessel
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Vessels in a sentence
sentence with Vessels
Vessels used in a sentence
Vessels make sentence
make sentence with Vessels
make sentence of Vessels
Vessels sentence in english