Short & Simple Example Sentence For Vicar | Vicar Sentence
- Suppose that the vicar should not send at all?
- The vicar did not reply.
- The vicar saw all this.
- The vicar was the first to break it.
- The vicar winced as if he had been struck.
- The vicar bowed his head.
- The vicar walked to the window.
- The vicar started slightly.
- The vicar shook his head.
- The vicar nodded benignly.
- The vicar grew more and more anxious.
- The vicar seemed slightly perturbed.
- Gortre and the vicar drew their chairs closer.
- The vicar began to feel interested.
- The vicar turned to his wife with a smile.
- The vicar laughed good-naturedly.
- The vicar moved a little restlessly.
- The vicar listened with great attention.
- The vicar had been through an anxious quarter of an hour.
- What indeed is such a vicar but antichrist and an idol?
- Then he called upon the vicar to make the presentation.
- What could a poor vicar do with a son like that?
- The vicar was dilating on the excellence of marrow jam.
- The vicar offered up the joy and thanks of his people.
- The vicar started, but did not speak.
- The cure was served by a vicar appointed by that house.
- I never do abroad, and the vicar agrees with me.
- The vicar was at home, busy over his garden.
- The old vicar naturally retreated a step or two.
- The vicar seemed pleased, but apprehensive.
- A short nod accompanied this, and the vicar rose.
- The vicar paused for a moment by the kiln, and peered in.
- The new vicar looked at him, tightening his lips a little.
- The Vicar got up to leave.
- The Vicar had somewhat recovered himself.
How To Use Vicar In A Sentence?
- The Vicar returned her smile.
- The Vicar looked at her critically.
- Try as he would, the vicar could not hate these two men.
- Forty years Vicar of this parish.
- The Vicar breathed heavily.
Definition of Vicar
In the Church of England, the priest of a parish, receiving a salary or stipend but not tithes. | In the Roman Catholic and some other churches, a cleric acting as local representative of a higher ranking member of the clergy. | A person acting on behalf of, or representing, another person.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Vicar in a sentence
sentence with Vicar
Vicar used in a sentence
Vicar make sentence
make sentence with Vicar
make sentence of Vicar
Vicar sentence in english