Short & Simple Example Sentence For Vicinity | Vicinity Sentence
- Nadine must be in the vicinity of thirty.
- Voices came indistinctly from the vicinity of the machine.
- IN the vicinity of the old church of Sta.
- He felt that their presence in his vicinity had something to do with himself.
- That guns were discharged in the vicinity of the voting place.
How To Use Vicinity In A Sentence?
- Specimens were obtained in rainforest in the immediate vicinity of the settlement.
- Newborough and the vicinity present a remarkable contrast to the plains beneath.
- I closed the scuttle, and retired from its vicinity to the end of the storehouse.
- She shied away from any hint of the personal like a burnt child in the vicinity of fire.
- He had made inquiries concerning Anseton and its vicinity down to the smallest detail.
- They were driven to trek in great numbers to the vicinity of the English fort at Niagara.
- It was about eleven o'clock when the column reached the vicinity of Brown's Springs.
- Specimens were obtained in the rainforest and in cleared areas in the immediate vicinity of the town.
- Many of the people had left the vicinity of the tables and were promenading the grassy strip while listening to the band.
- Of course much will depend upon the fruitfulness of the country in the immediate vicinity of that town.
- It appears in the vicinity of Lockport and Niagara Falls, and elsewhere in New York.
- A rather numerous body of my ancient friends and allies occupied the ground in the vicinity of the mouth of the dingle.
- In case a bomb was dropped on the hotel or in its vicinity the cellar would offer almost certain protection.
- In the vicinity are some ancient pearl-fisheries of considerable value, which were once worked with great profit.
- After getting to the near vicinity of our work, we lay down beneath a hay-rick to wait for a degree of darkness.
- I looked about, therefore, in the immediate vicinity of the bridge, for other vestiges of the antiquity of the city.
- His large estates in the vicinity of the city of Washington were exposed to the ravages of war if not to confiscation.
- To be bound almost literally hand and foot in the vicinity of a bad smell is a form of torture which in its way gives points to any inquisition.
- Mr. Stott called that help was arriving as he crashed through the brush in the vicinity of the beaver dam.
- Some of these display the open country, and others the life by the wayside, in the streets, and in the vicinity of towns.
- Clouds in the vicinity of the sun, and nearly all the rest of the sky covered with clouds in masses, not a gray uniformity of cloud.
- No one was in the vicinity save one or two loungers of the "unemployed" type and two or three nursemaids with children.
- Fort de Kock provides all the necessaries of life, and the broad military roads of the vicinity simplify exploration.
- The plan was formed to buy a tract of land in the vicinity of Chicago, on which an orphan home and training school were to be erected.
- Walnut, butternut, bitternut, hazel and hickory are native, but just about non-existent in my vicinity except on my place in the young state.
- By noon the streets in the vicinity of the Plaza were filled with strange, rough-looking men, undeniably labourers.
- There was no one now in the vicinity of the place, save a man and a yoke of oxen; and what he was about, I did not ascertain.
- A barn in the vicinity of the city has long been shown as the place where Kosciuszko slept the night before he entered Cracow.
- The Canker worm is widely distributed, though its ravages used to be confined mostly to the immediate vicinity of Boston.
- The pictures flashed on the screen, showing recognizable landmarks that are in the vicinity of the entrance and finally there came the picture of the entrance itself.
- In many instances it is admitted that the public recreation centers in the immediate vicinity of the settlement afford adequate space and facilities for the requirements of the group.
- The natives generally are affected with coughs and colds; and the amount of coughing which goes on at night in the vicinity of our tent is both astonishing and disagreeable.
- Of course in 1789 to have killed three Protestants was counted a passport into heaven in the vicinity of Vinegar Hill.
- It was not that he seemed to take a particular delight in my conversation; but rather that he craved the vicinity of a human being; and above all, of a being that sympathized with him.
- As for the smells, they were beyond description; but the fact that a dead camel was slowly decomposing in the immediate vicinity of our dwelling may have had something to do with this.
Definition of Vicinity
proximity; the state of being near. | neighbourhood; nearby region; surrounding area. | approximate size or amount.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Vicinity in a sentence
sentence with Vicinity
Vicinity used in a sentence
Vicinity make sentence
make sentence with Vicinity
make sentence of Vicinity
Vicinity sentence in english