Short & Simple Example Sentence For Virtuous | Virtuous Sentence
- A child cannot be made virtuous by maxims.
- If a heathen, he was a virtuous one.
- Vice is vicious action and virtue is virtuous action.
- Nothing is said about the market value of a virtuous husband.
- She had a virtuous feeling as she smoothed her hair before a mirror.
- There is no jewel in the world so valuable as a chaste and virtuous woman.
- A virtuous but giddy girl to attempt to play a trick on a man.
- All minds are free agents, being vicious or virtuous from their own choice.
- He assumed an injured and a virtuous air, and no man could do it better.
- We admit, then, that the essence of a virtuous act lies in its nature.
- But you've always took the virtuous line, ever since we've been together.
- Only a sweet and virtuous soul, Like seasoned timber, never gives.
- Ye Powers that smile on virtuous love, O, sweetly smile on Somebody!
How To Use Virtuous In A Sentence?
- Either the people were very virtuous that evening or the bait was not a taking one.
- To break the spring of happiness in a virtuous bore is a serious responsibility.
- She seemed to have an invincible faith in the virtuous dispositions of young men.
- The sword of a virtuous character and upright conduct is sharper than blades of steel.
- But they are both virtuous and that gentleman, their father, is very severe with them.
- The gods cannot receive the gifts of the wicked; the virtuous alone have a right to invoke them.
- Uncertain indeed is the efficacy, limited indeed is the extent, of a virtuous institution.
- They have a rectoress to govern them, a portress, and several virtuous women of mature years.
- Tradition records no equally strong declaration respecting the mild and virtuous Ali.
- I don't set up to be a virtuous cove like you, but a partner's always safe with me.
- Although I had done no wrong, but rather a virtuous deed, I implored for pardon.
- During thirteen years this son of the most virtuous heathen shows himself the most vicious of tyrants.
- Only that day as he had laboriously stepped off the long miles he had thought with virtuous complacence of the completeness of his reformation.
- It does not train the affections to virtuous and harmonious action, but denies to them all action and consigns them to extinction.
- Virtue ennobles blood, and a virtuous person of humble birth is more estimable than a vicious person of rank.
- We admit that the virtuousness of every virtuous act lies, not in its origin or cause, but in itself.
- It is enjoyed by the learned and un- learned, the wise and the ignorant, the virtuous and the vicious.
- His country he remembered with the virtuous partiality which so strongly distinguishes, and so well becomes, her children.
- Would you rather have your son a boy of strong character with vicious tendency or a weakling with harmless, virtuous inclinations?
- Joseph was thankful to the chance which, in making him wealthy, had also enabled him to nourish such virtuous feeling.
- We are justified by faith; yet this must not lessen our care to live a virtuous life, nor our pleasure in it.
- This work will assist in explaining, for naturally a virtuous and superior order ought to produce virtuous and superior men.
- There, however, one or two friends have already established themselves, all with precisely the same virtuous intent.
- He there says, that the virtuousness of every virtuous act or choice depends upon its own nature, and not upon its origin or cause.
- The life of the virtuous citizen is the gift of God, and no earthly power has the authority to take it for any such purpose.
- You forget, in this wondrous fit of virtuous anger, that I have stood for so many years towards you in the light of a father.
- Its virtuous men are, I believe, amongst the most virtuous, as its wicked are amongst the most abandoned upon earth.
Definition of Virtuous
Full of virtue, having excellent moral character.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Virtuous in a sentence
sentence with Virtuous
Virtuous used in a sentence
Virtuous make sentence
make sentence with Virtuous
make sentence of Virtuous
Virtuous sentence in english