Short & Simple Example Sentence For Visage | Visage Sentence
- He raised his haggard visage and looked at her.
- And then he turned away his visage and wept.
- His visage the pampered still turneth from me.
- Le postillon avait le visage souriant.
- Fair is his form, his visage bright with smiles.
- Elle se couvrit le visage avec ses mains.
- Le visage de Gontran devint tragique.
- Le visage de Farenheit devint apoplectique.
- Cassidy's broad visage was alight with grins.
- Almost immediately the wicket was thrown open, and a very red visage appeared.
- The outward I have seen as the visage and type of the inward.
- Le visage de l'usurpateur exprima la satisfaction de l'amour-propre.
- Le visage de Gontran s'assombrissait visiblement.
- But ever the eleven kings and their host was ever in the visage of Arthur.
- Elle se cacha le visage des deux mains, et tomba sans connaissance.
- Lisbeth lisait toujours, mais son visage devenait de plus en plus inquiet.
- On his bold visage middle age Had slightly pressed its signet sage.
- Calendar's moon-like visage was momentarily divested of any trace of color.
- Son visage est beau, mais sa physionomie n'est point revenante.
How To Use Visage In A Sentence?
- I threw off my clothes and hurried into bed; but still this visage gazed upon me.
- Dark of visage always, he was now tanned to a bronze as of one born under southern skies.
- Terence, her cousin, whose jocund visage she admitted to be rather dear to her.
- Her eyes were starting from their sockets, her lips gasping wide, her visage ghastliness itself.
- What was the horror of Wolfert when he recognized the grizzly visage of the drowned buccaneer.
- So did the sun his radiant visage hide, And swerve his chariot from the eternal path.
- But for heaven's sake, if it is to lead anywhere, don't come back with that visage de croquemort.
- Only resolve, with courage stern and high, Thy visage from the radiant sun to turn!
- AND then he pulled off his helm and washed his visage and his hands, and so he fell asleep.
- I would you could have beheld the awful sternness of my visage and demeanor in the execution of this momentous duty.
- She was actually afraid of the stern, thin visage which confronted her, which was herself, yet not herself.
- Ce doux visage d'une jeune fille consolant une inconnue me fit un bien inexprimable.
- As the vehicle turned the corner, the face vanished; and perhaps that particular visage disappeared forever.
- The next instant he turned to Jonathan a visage transformed as suddenly as though he had dropped a mask from his face.
- Wolfert lay on his back, his nightcap drawn over his forehead; his eyes closed; his whole visage the picture of death.
- His white eyes strained half out of their orbits; his white teeth chattering, and his whole visage shining with cold perspiration.
- The honest burghers cast fearful glances at the deep scar slashed across the visage of the stranger, and moved their chairs a little farther off.
- His brow was haggard; deep furrows seemed to have been ploughed into his visage by care, not by age, for he was evidently in the prime of youth.
- Her good-humoured visage revived me, as if I had met a friend of as many years standing as she numbered on her cradle.
- He was not undressed when the lock grated, the door lurched open, and the pale visage of Dale teetered at his shoulder.
- Le lendemain, j'examine ma belle, et rien sur son visage ne trahit ses actions de la veille.
Definition of Visage
Countenance; appearance; one's face.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Visage in a sentence
sentence with Visage
Visage used in a sentence
Visage make sentence
make sentence with Visage
make sentence of Visage
Visage sentence in english