Short & Simple Example Sentence For Volunteer | Volunteer Sentence
- A volunteer rejected.
- That was a volunteer visit.
- Classes for volunteer aids are being formed.
- Surely, it would be better to volunteer than this.
- Second, we are getting more trained volunteer workers.
- The following are army, navy or volunteer aviators.
- They would not volunteer under their Chief.
- I should not volunteer it, if I were you.
- Classes for Volunteer Aids.
- He was a volunteer with the French in Algiers in 1839-40.
- For him pity is promptly engendered and volunteer aid is enlisted.
- I'm convinced that a volunteer story is worth nothing.
- The volunteer messengers could not have asked for a better night.
- And he asked who would volunteer to follow two leaders in separate lines.
- No one will volunteer to work for the enrichment of your Rothschild.
- I'm to be in the 200th Volunteer Infantry.
- The Flying Tigers; the story of the American volunteer group.
How To Use Volunteer In A Sentence?
- It may be said to volunteer experiments in government for the benefit of mankind.
- The physician adjusted his eyeglasses and looked the volunteer nurse over keenly.
- It was a service of extreme peril, and a volunteer was called for to perform it.
- Not to volunteer aid when unintentional suicide is going on seems nothing less than criminal.
- He tore frantically away to the pump and the three captains joined the crowd of volunteer firemen.
- Johnson called for a volunteer to carry a letter of warning to Colonel Blanchard.
- The colony possessed a Volunteer Rifle Company, some 120 strong, and two nine-pounder field-guns.
- But one of my first questions to him, had been the mode of his escape on the night of our volunteer reconnoisance.
- The past few months have seen an increase in this volunteer service which a year ago we should never have deemed possible.
- A man must have something individual to his character to volunteer for the service, and every officer is a volunteer.
- The crowd thought at first that the volunteer troops were coming to uphold their own side, but were soon undeceived.
- Suppose, instead of this volunteer marching and countermarching, you were to do a little volunteer ploughing and counterploughing?
- These associations have sprung up freely, recruiting volunteer adherents, and have nought in common with governments.
- Some of the disciples urged Ananda to volunteer his services; but out of modesty he remained silent.
- How, too, at a moment when concealment appeared to her to be existence, come forward, a volunteer to public notice?
- There is, however, a special volunteer corps of about 36 private aviators, bringing the available total to 108 or thereabouts.
- You must get photographed at Slowburgh in a lot of different positions, and in your cadet uniform and your volunteer rig when you get it.
- Captain Hall at once entered James's name as a volunteer on the roll of his company.
- Washington, in spite of being the commander-in-chief of the Virginia forces, had his wish of going as a volunteer at his own expense.
- By the time he reached Crieff, however, not a single volunteer had come in, and the stand of arms was sent back.
- To do difficult things, without knowing how; that is, to learn how in the doing, was the universal task of the Union volunteer officer.
- The struggle was a desperate one and the volunteer army was composed of men who were citizens before they were soldiers and they remained citizens when they became soldiers.
- The French press was following the English recruiting campaign very closely, and the system of volunteer service was not without its critics.
Definition of Volunteer
(intransitive) To enlist oneself as a volunteer. | (transitive, intransitive) To do or offer to do something voluntarily. | (transitive) To offer, usually unprompted.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Volunteer in a sentence
sentence with Volunteer
Volunteer used in a sentence
Volunteer make sentence
make sentence with Volunteer
make sentence of Volunteer
Volunteer sentence in english