Short & Simple Example Sentence For Wadded | Wadded Sentence
- Every door was wadded to keep draughts and ideas out.
- Above was a sky of silk wadded with films of white cotton.
- A canvas cot and a wadded comfortable would be luxury to any of them.
- Bob pulled a big wadded handkerchief out of one of his pockets.
How To Use Wadded In A Sentence?
- She now appeared with a bonnet, and a wadded cloak which her master had given her.
- Her fingers plucked, trembling, at the embroidered hem of a white, wadded handkerchief.
- And I went on and eppisoded to myself to bring myself up to the mark as I wadded up my back hair.
- By the end of a week his garments were wadded with bank notes whose value amounted to a sum so stupendous as to be beyond need of computation.
- When very chilly after removal of outside wraps, or from any other cause, try a wadded dressing-gown over the usual clothing.
- She buried her face in the soft counterpane of wadded silk; she remained there a long time, with a kind of aversion to lifting it again to the day.
- For reply, Ruth Pemberton furtively wadded the poor rejected cambric into a ball about the size of a buckshot, and dropped it overboard again.
- The window was of triple glass that would have deadened an explosion on its sill, and the walls were thickly wadded behind an inner paneling of aromatic pine.
- When they sleep they strip to the skin, and wrap themselves in a single wadded blanket, sleeping the sleep of the tired people their excessive labor makes them.
- This time, as casually as he was able, the doctor glanced at Brenton, and his glance caught Brenton stuffing a wadded handkerchief into his pocket.
- They place in the middle of the room a pan of burning charcoal under a sort of table or frame which holds up a large wadded quilt that reaches the floor on all sides, like a tent.
- His extra shirt, instead of being wadded into the fore-end of the saddlebag on top of a pair of socks, had been stuffed into the hinder end on top of a pair of underdrawers.
Definition of Wadded
simple past tense and past participle of wad
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Wadded in a sentence
sentence with Wadded
Wadded used in a sentence
Wadded make sentence
make sentence with Wadded
make sentence of Wadded
Wadded sentence in english