Short & Simple Example Sentence For Waggish | Waggish Sentence
- And the farmers tossed their heads with an incredulous and waggish air.
- She stood up, and there came over her faded face a waggish expression.
How To Use Waggish In A Sentence?
- Just at this epoch, some waggish member of the eating club employed his camera at their expense.
- Mrs. Mills went back to the shop with a waggish caution against too much love-making.
- For all his waggish ways and darting movements Mr. Fullbloom had a shrewd and observant mind.
- She was a girl of some beauty, but her face was most engaging from a kind of waggish intelligence that it had.
- One waggish boy took a piece of human excrement on the end of a stick, and held it out to every one he met with.
- Scrooge was not much in the habit of cracking jokes, nor did he feel, in his heart, by any means waggish then.
- With what he imagined to be a very waggish air, Harry put out his tongue, and held it with his finger and thumb.
- The Phoenix is also very much like an intelligent eagle, with gold and crimson plumage and an exceptionally waggish tail.
- Here Sir Benjamin grew so waggish that he very nearly laid plump finger to nose but checked himself in time and coughed instead.
- But one law must be observed: an essay, like a dog that wishes to please, must have a lively tail, short but as waggish as possible.
- His volubility and waggish manners would have made him quite at home in that assembly, while his orange-colored waistcoat would have given him an agreeable conspicuity.
- He was not naturally bad, Or viciously inclined, But from his early youth he had A waggish turn of mind.
Definition of Waggish
witty, jocular, like a wag | mischievous, tricky
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Waggish in a sentence
sentence with Waggish
Waggish used in a sentence
Waggish make sentence
make sentence with Waggish
make sentence of Waggish
Waggish sentence in english