Short & Simple Example Sentence For Warm | Warm Sentence
- Gray received a warm welcome.
- These islands have a warm climate.
- What do we call the warm season?
- Of warm and golden feeling?
- It was a warm reception they got.
- It was a warm summer-like night.
- The climate became warm and sunny.
- It was a still, warm day.
- It seems to kiss us with its warm breath.
- I beg pardon for growing a little warm in my narration.
- It is warm and fluid, and it is teeming with living forms.
- A warm heart, she thought, and a loyal one.
- These Eskimos dress in warm furs.
- She had forgotten how big and warm it was, even when he sang out of tune.
- Yet Descartes is a warm believer in the doctrine of free-will.
- And here it was, warm and near to me, living, breathing, unsuspecting.
- A man of most venerable looks, highly cultivated mind, and a warm pious heart.
- The temperature must be kept as warm there as in the Torrid Zone.
- For all the busy Winter, warm weather hurt the photo playhouse at Fairlands.
- Quite warm and cosy it all was, with ladies' society and all thrown in.
How To Use Warm In A Sentence?
- At last we come to a place where it is extremely warm in both summer and winter.
- What season do we have when the warm summer is over, and before the cold winter has set in?
- Wallie grew warm every time he thought of such a message addressed to him coming over the wire.
- The first warm friendships of youth are the purest and whitest flowers that bloom in the soul.
- A small current through the little coil will warm the wax enough to allow the string to part.
- The grass was warm and beautiful to look on, and they lingered, prolonging the walk.
- It is inseparably connected in my mind with the dusk of warm September evenings.
- It irritated Gray savagely to find how warm and eager an interest they all took in the lost man.
- A warm heart, it was, thought Joan; despite those speculative glances fixed upon her.
- Our weather is seldom so cold as in the Frigid Zones, nor so warm as in the Torrid Zone.
- Even the way she raised her eyebrows made him warm all over with a sense of guilt of something of which he was ignorant.
- My quality is sensuous and ruled by warm impulses; hers was discriminating and essentially inhibitory.
- There is something touching in the warm pleasure he remembers and records at this meeting with the professional mentor of his boyhood.
- All hands held on while the hull upheaved and smashed down on the brittle coral and the warm seas swept over them.
- Although it has boded for years, it walked at last like an unbelievable spectre into a warm and lighted room.
- She confided her pitiful history to this new-found friend, who was so kind and sympathetic that the geranium grew warm and happy.
- I occupied a hut, which contained a fireplace, and would have made myself cosy and warm if the fire had not always smoked.
- Jaquetta really had come to a warm tender love for her, but she sullenly pushed away the sweet face, and turned aside.
- It was delightful at first to be secret, a whispering, warm conspiracy; then presently it became irksome and a little shameful.
- As they do not need large warm homes like ours, some live in small huts made of the branches of trees, earth and straw.
Definition of Warm
Having a temperature slightly higher than usual, but still pleasant; mildly hot. | Caring and friendly, of relations to another person. | Having a color in the red-orange-yellow part of the visible electromagnetic spectrum.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Warm in a sentence
sentence with Warm
Warm used in a sentence
Warm make sentence
make sentence with Warm
make sentence of Warm
Warm sentence in english