Short & Simple Example Sentence For Wedding | Wedding Sentence
- Our first wedding trip!
- All the wedding clothes were ready.
- The wedding is to take place in six weeks.
- Such an occasion arose with the wedding of the only daughter of the house.
- They stayed in their wedding chamber and consummated their promise.
- In the excitement of the wedding she had forgotten her weekly shopping.
- She went to the cook and asked to be allowed to make the wedding cake.
- Hear the mellow wedding bells, Golden bells!
- Cupid's address at wedding of Quiteria, 153.
- You can't go back to your Brother's house on your wedding day.
- Do you know what I'd like to give them as a wedding present?
How To Use Wedding In A Sentence?
- The wedding party walked into the churchyard on tiptoe as if they were trespassers.
- Nothing so commonplace as a wedding ring was to be observed amongst this eccentric collection.
- Everyone was happy at the wedding and somber at the funeral, as it was normal to be.
- Then she looked for her handkerchief, but was there ever a pocket in a wedding dress?
- They were married very soon and never had such a wedding taken place in Glogova before.
- You too they will contrive shall see the child, Or else the wedding must proceed.
- And so, Sophy, I have spoiled the wedding favours, and scattered the bridesmaids!
- In short the preparation for the wedding was all rustic, but in sufficient abundance to have feasted an army.
- It was in this hall that Henry IV. celebrated his wedding with Marguerite de Valois.
- After much thought, she had decided to hold the reception after the wedding in the front room, as it was the largest.
- They are to drive at once after the wedding to the Park in the squire's dog-cart.
- At a wedding he does not take a prescribed fee, but makes a bargain, usually with the family of the bride.
- She was touched but alarmed, and decided that she would better hasten the wedding if only to put a stop to this indiscriminate twigging.
- Another wedding was in progress, so they sat down in the narrow, uncomfortable pews, waiting their turn.
- The woman at the door laughed loudly, and pretended to examine with keen interest a new wedding ring on her finger.
- The squire, his wife, and daughters are to be there, and after the wedding there is to be a short service and an address from the clergyman.
- Her wedding in the form of a mare to Vivasvat in the guise of a horse has already been spoken of and discussed.
- Papa got a letter from Barker this morning, and we are going out to choose him a wedding present.
- The bridal couple, as well as the wedding guests, were in the gayest mood, and the ball was an undoubted success.
- Sometimes she got a wedding order, and furnished the house out of her amazing collection, supplemented by her bargains at the next auction sale.
- The wedding dress of her grandmother, modernized for use, with sundry ornaments, handed down as heirlooms in the family.
- And the swallow sat on his nest above, and sang his sweetest bridal song for the wedding of little Thumbelina.
- When the girl showed the Queen the empty rooms and the great piles of thread, the wedding was announced.
- Ada, feeling that the bride was eclipsed, pretended that her wedding ring was hurting her, and drew all eyes to that badge of honour.
- At first she would not go to the wedding at all, but she had no peace, and must go to see the young Queen.
- And the wedding feast lasted for eight whole days, and the three monster wizard dogs sat at the table, staring around them with all their eyes.
- The newspapers described the Yorke-Lancaster wedding as one of the most brilliant affairs of the season.
- A war opportunely breaks out in which, after prodigies of valor, the Moor is converted and baptized, and the wedding follows.
- He asked permission of Hoolagoo to espouse her, and, by the directions of that prince, the wedding was celebrated with great solemnity.
Definition of Wedding
(intransitive, humorous) To participate in a wedding. | Marriage ceremony; ritual officially celebrating the beginning of a marriage. | Joining of two or more parts.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Wedding in a sentence
sentence with Wedding
Wedding used in a sentence
Wedding make sentence
make sentence with Wedding
make sentence of Wedding
Wedding sentence in english