Short & Simple Example Sentence For Whining | Whining Sentence
- What are you whining about?
- Harrison was whining again at his ear.
- It might have been the whining of an animal.
- That was his dear voice whining at the side gate.
- Why-ing in a man is as inexcusable as whining in a woman.
- It gave forth a high whining note.
- Grandma sat still with the baby whining on her lap.
- The distant sighing rose to a whining roar.
- They heard the deflected bullet go whining away.
- The long whining note came again and much nearer.
- And with great words shall cuff the whining air.
- A high whining noise pierced instantly through the plane.
- But, he heard dogs whining and barking all about him.
- The dogs are so restless, and are whining beside us.
- Oh, there was no one there but two or three whining women.
- Moze, as if ashamed, came whining to us.
- There was another blow, and then a piteous, whining howl.
- He was whining now, and he was in terror of Thirkle.
- The whining snarl of it was a new thing to Miki.
- And you goe whining up and down for this, Sir?
- Oh, how I hate this whining and dissembling!
- Her fitful whining brought Lem from his hiding place.
- Immediately the men broke down anew and began whining more explanations.
- And at last they found it, and the whining and buzzing began again.
- Any view of life that will save a man from whining is worth taking.
- It was seized with convulsions, and lay whining and howling all day.
- No one was in sight, and a wolf was whining at the edge of the timber.
- At the gentle touch the child's loud whining ceased.
- The dogs rush off, the bull-dog whining and limping in the rear.
- A whining noise came from overhead, and then a crash like a thunderbolt.
How To Use Whining In A Sentence?
- For a while there was only the whining of the machines and the crazy doodling of the graph.
- He heard the bullets and every form of missile from the cannon whining all about them.
- Now he stood with his paws on the pillow and his face close to hers whining with delight.
- Was he lying and whining for mercy, being caught with the spoils of his thieving?
- I could scarcely hear a sound of him, only just a faint whining noise now and then.
- The whining of the dog attracted his attention, and he let him in before he went to his room.
- The little noise of the gate whining upon its worn hinges sounded unnaturally loud.
- I was becoming the kind of man that every one should despise, a whining sentimentalist.
- His dog was standing over the sprawled body, whining and pawing at it in distracted solicitude.
- Here he paused, whining and bemoaning his luck, and sat down and bathed his face.
Definition of Whining
present participle of whine | gerund of whine
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Whining in a sentence
sentence with Whining
Whining used in a sentence
Whining make sentence
make sentence with Whining
make sentence of Whining
Whining sentence in english