Short & Simple Example Sentence For Whispered | Whispered Sentence
- Somebody has whispered a name to me.
- Yasmini whispered through lips that did not move.
- I whispered in a pause of the conversation!
- Ellsworth leaned over and whispered to his associate.
- There was a whispered sound from those feeble lips.
- Manguino whispered to him, then kissed him on the mouth.
- Nat whispered to James.
- Felicia Moorsom whispered with feeling.
- They whispered among themselves of the wealth of their minerals.
- Boyce whispered back at him and the Dam hermaphrodite smiled.
- This in confidence was what I whispered to my gastric juices.
- She beckoned to Jonah, and they whispered together for a minute.
- Buy it now," Britton still whispered to him.
- No word of evil could be whispered of him after I had given him my hand.
- And then what?" whispered the Journalist very helpfully.
- I whispered to Clara, and her lips parted to smile, but she looked not up.
- Chloe Curtis," she whispered abruptly, "will you do something for me?
- Once she whispered a word in his ear--a single name.
- It seemed as though my mother's spirit whispered it to me from her grave.
- What a light there was in Fulk's eyes when he whispered that into my ears!
- Ignoring Pinkey's whispered advice, he pushed in and looked round.
- Buy the stock," whispered Britton to a Watertown manufacturer.
- She whispered hurriedly: "'Mind, Davy!
- James whispered in Jonathan's ear, for Nat had taken the bow paddle.
How To Use Whispered In A Sentence?
- It was whispered that the brothers had a great surprise in store for them, a remarkable discovery.
- She laid her hand on his knee and whispered an earnest warning against the Frenchman.
- In the Metro she lay back in her corner with closed eyes and whispered to herself.
- Mingo and Bix gawked at Boyce then kneeled as they whispered his name in surprise.
- Not until Cousin Kasimir went up and whispered something to him did any semblance of life return.
- Each whispered to the other, and they all became fired with curiosity more potent than money bribes.
- But when he brought her his riding-coat she rubbed her cheek against it and whispered some funny chirruppy things.
- And then he whispered something to the girl which made her laugh, and give him a good-humored box on the ear.
- This foul torture was often heard of, and it has been whispered that women and even girls have been the victims of this atrocity.
- Mother Jenkins whispered that things would go cheap because the auctioneer was in a hurry to get to his lunch.
- It seemed as if a sentence had been passed upon me, the more terrible, because a secret voice whispered to me, it was prophetic!
- For a few moments Ablano whispered thus to the prince, and finished his instructions by telling him not to fear.
- King whispered to himself, but he wasted no time just then on trying to explain how Greek lamps had ever got there.
- Now this whispered conference was but little to the liking of the two plotters, and Garrofat demanded that the selection be made at once.
- Lloyd accepted her invitation but before he left he moved close to Boyce and whispered to him that the Sedash knew who they were.
- While she sang, the guard to whom she had whispered forced a way through the ranks of the standing crowd, and came behind Ismail.
Definition of Whispered
simple past tense and past participle of whisper
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Whispered in a sentence
sentence with Whispered
Whispered used in a sentence
Whispered make sentence
make sentence with Whispered
make sentence of Whispered
Whispered sentence in english