Short & Simple Example Sentence For Whistle | Whistle Sentence
- Soon the whistle was repeated.
- Another whistle sounded up the grade.
- Just then a shrill whistle sounded across the marsh.
- As she mused, a cheery whistle sounded down the road.
- At last the whistle came, the signal agreed upon.
- He continued to whistle as he unsaddled Apache.
- They were about to go on again when the whistle sounded once more.
- But that was not why he began to whistle very softly to himself.
- There was a faint whistle repeated with increasing loudness.
- Just then the factory whistle sounded out shrilly for quitting time.
- In the midst of the lesson there was a low whistle at the side window.
- Some bird in the garden outside began to whistle in its sleep.
- Across the utter silence came the whistle of a viewless hawk.
- The whistle of a peasant from an adjoining field came cheerily to my ear.
- We have hardly left the trench when bullets begin to whistle round our heads.
- The man stared, and suddenly gave a low whistle as he drove off.
- The whistle hallooed exultantly at the entrance of the Jimtown yards.
- Ben Jolly moved to the window and uttered a sharp whistle of surprise.
- A blast of the whistle and No. 56 had resumed its interrupted journey.
- Almost immediately afterwards the referee blew his whistle for "No side".
- My master then, so far as I can find, May whistle for a wife.
- Now the hoot of a tug's whistle told of proximity to the river.
- And her whistle waked him up and he said: "Why did you whistle!
How To Use Whistle In A Sentence?
- Uiliami blew the whistle suspended on his broad bare chest by a cord of cocoanut sennit.
- In place of it comes a spirt of steam from the railway viaduct, and the whistle of an engine.
- The roaring decreased, the whistle sounded lower and lower and the night was silent.
- They had almost completed their task, when a low whistle was heard outside the thicket.
- As my head appears above the burn side, the ever-watchful curlews whistle and the plovers scream.
- An officer is outside, and I have but to whistle to place you where nothing will help you.
- As he did so, there came the sound of a shot and Chester felt something whistle by his ear.
- I gave a whistle and three hundred cries to you; and I found nothing there but a bleating lamb.
- The tall Servian peasant let the whistle fall from his hand, and the wild dance came to an end.
- Then far below him, four miles away, the long confident whistle of No. 44 at a grade crossing.
- Goodell paused in the doorway and emitted a whistle of surprise at sight of a horse in one of the stalls.
- As soon as they begin to whistle their studies commence, they being then about two months' old.
- I only knew that we were beside the river bank, for upon my ears there fell the shrill whistle of a steam-tug.
- On through the night rumbled and roared the train, the whistle sounding mournfully in the darkness as the engineer blew it at the crossings.
- And just then, while this fear was tugging at his heart, a faint whistle in the distance drove all the color from his face.
- There was neither movement nor sound save the frenzied dance of dust and the whistle of winds which seemed shunted southward from the north star.
- I tried to whistle off the recollection of her; for there was always Something of self-reproach with it.
Definition of Whistle
(transitive, intransitive) To make a shrill, high-pitched sound by forcing air through the mouth. To produce a whistling sound, restrictions to the flow of air are created using the teeth, tongue and lips. | (transitive, intransitive) To make a similar sound by forcing air through a musical instrument or a pipe etc. | (intransitive) To move in such a way as to create a whistling sound.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Whistle in a sentence
sentence with Whistle
Whistle used in a sentence
Whistle make sentence
make sentence with Whistle
make sentence of Whistle
Whistle sentence in english