Short & Simple Example Sentence For Who Called | Who Called Sentence
- Who called like that?
- It was my father who called.
- I know now who called my mother.
- He was a sceptic who called himself agnostic.
- Nor would she receive any one who called.
- Did she tell you to say anything to people who called?
- Who the man, who, called a brother.
- Woe to him who called him Polendina!
- It was he who called me Chirpy.
- This time it was Davidson who called a halt.
- It was Sam who called another halt.
- The man who called himself Blair wasted no words in denial.
- Who called you by your Christian name some fifty years ago?
- Who called, or why, I did not question.
- Man who Called the Buffalo, 132.
- Insanity began with Antony, who called himself Osiris.
- The Man who Called the Buffalo.
- Who called?
- Who called you?
- Who called me?
- The foreigner who called upon her for the plans puzzled him.
- Who was this horrible woman who called him by the name of his childhood?
- Was it but to be proof to the men who called him fool that fool he was?
- They were proud of a despot who called out the praises of the world.
- It was a frightened young man who called in doctors and specialists.
- A little arroyo of quaking aspens lay between him and the one who called.
- He asked me to see anyone who called about it, as he was engaged.
- Who called you to come hither, running after me as the foals after the mare?
- You're the gentleman who called me last evening, aren't you?
- The laugh is now on the saucy girl who called attention to Tekakwitha.
How To Use Who Called In A Sentence?
- Now we know who the man was who called at the bank to cash a cheque after hours.
- She could not endure even the call of ceremony from that man who called himself her husband.
- There was one who called it a dull watch when he did not see at least one periscope.
- The man who called himself her husband pretended she was killed in order to save his pride.
- They were enthusiastic connoisseurs, the admirers who called on him on bull-fight days.
- A good many of them come from him who called on ye as he and me passed through the lake last fall.
- For it was doubtful whether the dying girl recognised the lover who called so wildly on her name.
- They spent the time in reading, sewing and talking to the sympathetic people who called on them.
- There had been mystery about the man who called himself Strange from the beginning.
- This vehicle caused considerable merriment amongst the soldiers, who called it a chicken-waggon.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Who Called in a sentence
Who Called sentence
sentence with Who Called
Who Called used in a sentence
Who Called make sentence
make sentence with Who Called
make sentence of Who Called
Who Called sentence in english