Short & Simple Example Sentence For Wielded | Wielded Sentence
- I have wielded the sword for the new faith.
- Spare the tool and save your wrath for him who wielded it.
- Some one had wielded an industrious pencil on the page.
- He wielded a pen as sharp as his sharp sword.
- He wielded the stick high over his head as he sprang to his feet.
- The bow-paddle was wielded by a stout boy with fair curly hair.
- Whatever real influence his name had in the government was wielded by Justina.
- Scotty held the cat firmly on a chair while Rick wielded the saw.
How To Use Wielded In A Sentence?
- What magic oar was that the guide wielded that it could transport me to such a realm!
- A hundred years ago our affairs for good or evil were wielded triumphantly by rhetoricians.
- He now wielded power as well as influence, and became the most marked man of the city.
- Supplied with one thousand right arms, he wielded all sorts of the most deadly weapons.
- Beth laughed merrily, and the boy smiled as he wielded his brush with delicate strokes.
- Jimmy wielded a master pen in flourish and shading, upon which he put a price accordingly.
- On his torn back a long black snake whip came down, wielded with merciless force.
- On the third morning after, Caradoc wielded his brush listlessly and looked sick.
- The baroness looked grave, for she well knew what a power Nino wielded with his music.
- Disqualified for sitting in the Assembly, he wielded greater power than ever in the Club.
- Yes, he contemplated defying the terrible power which Von Berger wielded so ruthlessly.
- Better than spells are the axe and the arrow, When wielded or flung by the hand of MacCaura!
- His words have always been those of a sane moderation and the influence that he has wielded has been that of truth.
- Meanwhile the band began to play and the bass-drummer wielded his huge drumstick with all his might.
- We have had statesmen who wielded all the power that one man ever can wield in this country who had no sort of eloquence.
- Grasping the sceptre of ill-gotten authority with great boldness, they have wielded it with a corresponding energy.
- Zeal has often taken persecution for her ally, and wielded among men the weapons of earthly warfare.
- Indeed, more than one man who listened to him with a stolid face had worn the mask and wielded the whip and torch himself.
- The three watchers could now see that it was being softly driven by a paddler who sat in the stern, and wielded a single blade.
- When a supply is needed a bundle is laid on a piece of hide and is beaten with a wooden pestle, wielded by a woman or a slave.
- Velmot sat down beside his victim, wielded the boat-hook and pushed the boat between the two stakes projecting above the water.
- None of the chums had forgotten the fierce appearance of the grizzly that had fallen before the rifle which Jerry wielded so cleverly.
- No other American has ever bulked so large in the affairs of civilization or wielded so commanding an influence in shaping their ends.
- Surely if he wielded those weapons to the best advantage, if he strained generosity to the uttermost, the citadel of her heart must yield at last!
- For years he had wielded the brush every day, but on this day he somehow could not paint; he could not find the right harmony.
- He wielded a natural kingship, and, the more battered and gnarled became his physical presence, the more remarkable was his moral ascendency.
- It is used in a flat sweeping movement, which, when wielded by an expert, severs a limb or a head at one blow.
- Over his people, Lopez wielded a marvelous power, compounded of persuasive eloquence and brute force.
- I could distinctly hear the impact of the pickaxe wielded by the Bosche upon the clay and chalk, and the falling of the debris.
- There was an extra paddle, which Arthur wielded after a fashion, and it did not take long to come within sight of the narrows.
- Among the large number of women who wielded influence in the nineteenth century, either through their salons or through their works, Mme.
- Compared with these even, the English queen appears immeasurably superior; they may have wielded more power, but their moral influence was less.
Definition of Wielded
simple past tense and past participle of wield
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Wielded in a sentence
sentence with Wielded
Wielded used in a sentence
Wielded make sentence
make sentence with Wielded
make sentence of Wielded
Wielded sentence in english