Short & Simple Example Sentence For Winnie | Winnie Sentence
- But Winnie was not disturbed.
- Witch Winnie giggled.
- But not a whit cared Winnie for this.
- Our hero looked at Winnie for an instant in hesitation.
- I noticed that Winnie grew suddenly silent.
- The girl stared at Winnie in open-mouthed astonishment.
- Later, Winnie found his way to her side in the music-room.
- But I had Susie and Winnie by the bits.
- Mrs. De Witt died when Winnie was but three years of age.
- Oh there's Winnie riding horseback on it.
- All at once Winnie heard footsteps approaching the door of the parlor.
- She was tired of the chestnuts, and Winnie fell into the ditch.
- Gypsy ran into the house at that, and left Winnie to his meditations.
- So the girls chatted all together, but Winnie was strangely silent.
- Her tone was oddly constrained, but Winnie was impervious to subtleties.
- We never had any until Witch Winnie came to room in our corner.
- Frank was thinking of all this as he drew near the home of Winnie Lee.
- Encountering none of the servants, Winnie conducted Badger into the parlor.
- Oh, Winnie Breynton, do just wake up and let me look at you!
- At this juncture I suddenly noticed that Witch Winnie had disappeared.
- The Kansan had accompanied Winnie Lee home that evening, as usual.
How To Use Winnie In A Sentence?
- It is not to be imagined that Winnie dropped all her wild ways and became a saint at once.
- He felt that he would give anything to know if Winnie was in the house, or had been spirited away.
- This was of so much interest to us all that I wondered why Winnie did not immediately report it.
- At an ungodly hour the next morning Winnie North was summoned to the telephone.
- Witch Winnie sat behind me, and turning, I saw that she looked pale, but resolute.
- He knew that the Westerner would likely be away a number of hours, calling on Winnie Lee.
- But Winnie had received quite too much encouragement; he had no thought of giving up his bargain now.
- It was some time before Winnie could control herself and explain that the maiden-hair of which she was in search was a kind of fern.
- Whatever they were, a fearfully unromantic and utterly indescribable howl from Winnie put an unceremonious end to them.
- They knew better now, for Winnie had finally bribed and coaxed one of the servants to tell them the truth.
- I feel more certain now than I did then that Winnie is not in danger of throwing herself away on you.
- With Winnie true, and time and youth in their favor, there seemed no good reason why he should be in the dumps.
- Witch Winnie arrived on Adelaide's birthday, and was a most unwelcome birthday present.
- So we of the Amen Corner disliked Witch Winnie and loved each other, all but Emma Jane Anton.
- The room and its belongings seemed swinging wildly round in a crazy dance before the eyes of Winnie Lee.
- While all these sad things were happening Winnie and I were enjoying a happy summer at my beloved home in the blessed country.
- The lesson proceeded, but Adelaide and Winnie both blundered; they were evidently thinking of something else.
- He was almost ready to push open that door and confront Lee and demand an explanation of the letter forbidding him to see Winnie again.
- Milly pitied me the enforced companionship, several of us were in tears, and in the midst of it all Witch Winnie appeared.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Winnie in a sentence
sentence with Winnie
Winnie used in a sentence
Winnie make sentence
make sentence with Winnie
make sentence of Winnie
Winnie sentence in english