Short & Simple Example Sentence For With Major | With Major Sentence
- It was with Major Drayton and not with his daughter.
- My hands are full with Major Hunt.
- And this shock was certainly in some way or other connected with Major Harper.
- I came up here with Major Aldey and three other gentlemen and forty bearers.
- In other words, he, who sought to fight a duel with Major-Gen.
- I am off to look at Douchak with Major Noltitz as my cicerone.
- Miss Ashwell was in love with Major Phillips, that was clear.
- For instance, you think you know why I ran away with Major Brandon.
- With Major Fairlie he discussed the tactics and chivalry of Baron Steuben.
How To Use With Major In A Sentence?
- Between ourselves, and in confidence, I advise you not to quarrel with Major Malpas.
- The opinion of fur-traders carried no weight with Major Gladwyn, the British officer.
- Arranged with Major Longley to get Red Cross and medical supplies, and had them placed aboard.
- By this time I had become well acquainted with Major Brown and Captain Sweetman.
- It is true that the adjutant-general has business with Major Abbot, but it is some time before audience is obtained.
- About six o'clock in the morning we set out very cautiously, with Major Kirkpatrick in command.
- At this time the bull was standing on a slight rise of ground, just clear of the water with Major Starland contemplating the superb fellow.
- Sam came downstairs with Major Stroud to mount his horse, and was surprised to see a landau with two horses drawn up at the door.
- Whilst we were talking with Major A. Irwin at the pill-box a few light shells came over and sprinkled us with earth.
- She was still as romantically in love with Major Durward as any girl in her teens, and she adored Tim quite openly.
- Yet I must agree with Major Cassion that this letter in no way proves that he resorted to violence, or was even urged to do so.
- I am going to have a horse-race in the morning with Major McDowell, of Rousseau's staff.
- Having talked with Major Rogers, Pontiac sent runners to notify the villages that the English had his permission to march through the country.
- It was the same old argument that General Bambos had used in discussing the question with Major Jack Starland.
- Miss Mapp found herself soon afterwards partnered with Major Flint and opposed by Irene and the Padre.
- Captain Haviland had been wounded, and was making his way with Major John Bradley, also wounded, to the hospital.
- In addition to the general guidance in Chapter 1 of this section, there are certain emergency actions particularly associated with major floods, hurricanes, and storm tides or surges.
- He left yesterday and is now with Major Atterbury's family on the James River, near Williamsburg.
- Next morning after breakfast as he sat smoking in the Mess with Major Hunt and the doctor his servant entered to tell him that a forest guard wanted to see him.
- One morning I went with Major Anderson to the ruins of Eaucourt L'Abbaye on a visit of inspection.
- My first contact with Major Pond was as a consumer of the things he had to sell, and I came soon to learn that the stamp of his approval was the hallmark of excellence.
- It contained three commissioners, prominent men of Charleston who had been sent to treat with Major Anderson, and his answer was quickly known to all the crowd.
- As they did so Lord Howe, who, with Major Putnam, and 200 rangers and scouts, was at the head of the principal column, suddenly came upon them.
- One of the worst quarrels was that of the Quartermaster, Hodgdon, first with Major Zeigler and then with Captain Ford.
- His right forearm had remained on the battlefield of Shiloh, but when a strong head is on the shoulders a missing arm makes little difference, and so it was with Major Powell.
- I arrived there one evening, and had dinner with Major-General Sir Bryan Mahon, who was on his way to Lille.
- The whole force was formed on the slope of the hill; and when the second company marched up the declivity, with Major Lyon at the head of it, they presented arms, and then indulged in a vigorous cheer.
- Burton remained in the general's tent to perfect the orders, and Sam went to the tent which he occupied with Major Stroud to enjoy a few hours' sleep.
- One day, after we had been out for some little time, I arranged with Major North to play a joke on Mr. McCarthy.
- In 1884 I went on a concert tour with Major Pond in the West, making of it so far as we could, as Pond said, something of a picnic.
- L. H. North, his brother, who was for many years associated with Major North in command of the Pawnee Scouts.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
With Major in a sentence
With Major sentence
sentence with With Major
With Major used in a sentence
With Major make sentence
make sentence with With Major
make sentence of With Major
With Major sentence in english