With Serious In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For With Serious | With Serious Sentence
- She spoke of them with serious reverence.
- Say not, with serious face.
- Her face covered itself with serious sweetness.
- At the left a shepherd listens with serious attention.
- Nyoda looked at her with serious, thoughtful eyes.
- Fyles looked after them both with serious, earnest eyes.
- I have tried that, but met with serious difficulties.
- Victoria shook her head, smiling at him with serious eyes.
- The old woman said this evidently with serious good-will.
- The real meaning of it is lost, and with serious results.
- Heedless-unawed, untouched with serious thought, 1838.
- With serious mind and murderous intent I undressed.
- And Eileen turned to him suddenly, with serious eyes.
- The atmosphere was charged with serious import to Dr. Earl.
- The vicarious responsibility rested on him with serious weight.
- Bobby looked up at the umbrella-mender with serious alarm in his eyes.
- This sweet possession and desire of her filled him with serious decision.
- But this, again, would be attended with serious difficulties.
- Treat nature and her laws always with serious, respectful attention.
- Shif'less Sol followed them with serious eyes.
- Since thou art striking with serious intent, know then that I too have a club.
- As he entered, Mr. Strong and the Colonel looked up with serious faces.
- Who could associate lazy, good-natured, careless "Lord" Bill with serious love?
How To Use With Serious In A Sentence?
- If they are incapable of continuing work or are afflicted with serious illness.
- But this permission could only be granted with serious apprehensions as to its consequences.
- Whole districts had to be neglected, with serious consequences when the strike came.
- All the time he was nominally under arrest, with serious charges pending against him.
- When the machine flew again it was forced to land at once, this time with serious damage.
- The meal was generally simple, but seasoned with serious and cheerful conversation.
- To be attacked with serious illness now, or even to be over-fatigued might be fatal to him.
- Nor are you to think from all this that the Dean was not a man with serious perplexities.
- And then in the middle of the scene the doctor arrived, with serious face and hushed voice.
- It was evident that unless he hastened, he was threatened with serious injury or even death.
- Many arrests were made, and five of the rioters were taken to hospital with serious injuries.
- The professor listened with serious attention, but manifested neither astonishment nor scepticism.
- With serious countenances and widely-opened eyes, they follow the motions of my lips and hands.
- An hour before I should have listened to this message with serious doubts and misgivings.
- No one, unless intensely interested in progressive ideas, will bother with serious books.
- This is a mistake too often fraught with serious results, and the Boer knows it.
- I warn you, Mr. Clifton, that I do not allow this trifling with serious subjects.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
With Serious in a sentence
With Serious sentence
sentence with With Serious
With Serious used in a sentence
With Serious make sentence
make sentence with With Serious
make sentence of With Serious
With Serious sentence in english