Short & Simple Example Sentence For Witnesses | Witnesses Sentence
- We have witnesses from the bank.
- Another of the witnesses had heard the same story.
- This brought in many witnesses from the wardsmen.
- Then came two witnesses to prove motive.
- There were no witnesses in Delhi.
- James Walsham and his witnesses left the room.
- And yet, if witnesses are wanted, witnesses are near.
- On Monday and Tuesday two more of the witnesses were heard.
- They may be used as witnesses to show the customs of their times.
- The second of the two witnesses pointed to a very different motive.
- Forty-one witnesses were then heard, nearly all of whom were monks.
- No, not if you had taken down a dozen witnesses to testify to the burning.
- Don't want any witnesses to an unethical act, you know.
- The three first witnesses repeated their testimony under oath, word for word.
- There were other witnesses to Truxton's rash act.
- Accompanied by the accuser and his witnesses I took my way to Veilbye.
How To Use Witnesses In A Sentence?
- All the while witnesses kept arriving and the multitude of them filled him with a great terror.
- They usually assume the guilt of the accused; and no witnesses for the defence are heard.
- Thereat were the Icelanders witnesses and hearkened to the fair singing and the ringing of bells.
- On the 11th April, 1310, the hearing of the witnesses against the order commenced.
- From a number of witnesses who testified whole-heartedly to Belgian kindness, one will suffice.
- Each party was permitted to bring with him as many as thirty friends to act as witnesses and compurgators.
- Of course you don't know the two witnesses either who could establish your innocence?
- As a consequence of this diversity of opinion the witnesses were subjected to the equivalent of a cross-examination in a court of justice.
- He cannot become indifferent to her charms, while he witnesses the impression they make upon others.
- Still he could not understand how he had ever offended against them, nor could he surmise why they should be witnesses to his hurt.
- He did not plead and had no defence, and the witnesses against him spoke only in answer to the leading questions of the judges.
- Edwards then read the names of the young people to be summoned as witnesses or as accused, but without discriminating between the two classes.
- In some cases significant details will be taken from the works of competent witnesses whose observations were made somewhat earlier or later.
- The burnt wagons, dead mules and new made graves were the mute witnesses left to tell of the fight.
- We can vouch for the truth of the statement, as many of our own teutu, or clan, were witnesses of the facts.
- This is done partly to enhance the mystery of the proceeding, and partly to avoid the presence of witnesses to what is really an illegal act.
- The witnesses were like barrel-organs, producing the same old tune mechanically, without changing a note.
- It was with difficulty that the horror-struck witnesses of this bloody scene could force open his clenched hands time enough to let me breathe.
- Pepys was put to great expense in collecting evidence against Scott and obtaining witnesses to clear himself of the charges brought against him.
- The only good derived from these official inquiries is that the witnesses get their expenses and the Government printers have a lucrative contract.
- In a case upon the wall were rows of shaving mugs, now dusty and abandoned, mute witnesses of a former era of glory.
- We are to suppose, though it does not appear that the witnesses said so, that the Templars had contrived to get possession of this formidable head.
- The commissioners then proceeded in their labours without them, and continued the examination of witnesses till the 26th May, 1311.
- When the latest witnesses were telling their story, I noted the possible contradiction, and hoped it might prove a loophole of escape.
Definition of Witnesses
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of witness | plural of witness
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Witnesses in a sentence
sentence with Witnesses
Witnesses used in a sentence
Witnesses make sentence
make sentence with Witnesses
make sentence of Witnesses
Witnesses sentence in english