Short & Simple Example Sentence For Wolves | Wolves Sentence
- The wolves molested me not.
- Could it be himself the wolves were trailing!
- The wolves were clamouring in the distance.
- And they the wolves that eat ye.
- The wolves were giving the cry of pursuit.
- The wolves fell back and looked up inquiringly.
- A pack of wolves trotted leisurely away over the marsh.
- The wolves also saw them, and moved about uneasily.
- It ceased, and the howling of wolves smote our ears.
- Kut-le and DeWitt now were fighting as two wolves fight.
- Bob as th' wolves got.
- Whatever the object was, its effect on the wolves was instantaneous.
- Hence exposure of corpses as food for wolves or vultures causes them no pang.
- He knew that if he stayed there that night, the wolves would get him.
- Even wolves and tigers, when gorged with their prey, are safe and gentle.
- Tis Bob th' wolves got.
- It was acknowledged on all hands that the Pawnees could imitate wolves best.
- What good, honest, generous men at home, will be wolves and foxes on change!
- Reader, did you ever hear the wolves howl in the old woods of a Still night!
- The Pawnees then made themselves wolves again, and went close to the Ute camp.
How To Use Wolves In A Sentence?
- After the darkness gathered, the wolves made the wilderness vocal with their howling.
- There were wolves in the forest, and these would soon visit the scene of carnage.
- The ox was big enough and fat enough to nourish all the wolves in the world for many seasons.
- But she was getting old, and somehow the wolves seemed to be aware of that melancholy fact.
- A moment more and the wolves were upon us, and had ceased howling; their quarry was at hand.
- In the wild parts of the forests, where no people live, deer, wolves and bears may be found.
- Among the wolves the pack that is best disciplined by the strongest and most successful leader is the one that survives.
- Many innocent people were in the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries burnt at the stake as wolves in human form.
- Better to stay behind the frozen gate than to come too early up into realms where the wolves of cold are still aprowl.
- Polson was an old hunter, and had much experience in tracing and destroying wolves and other predatory animals.
- Sometimes the wolves will drag a piece of the poisoned meat to a spring of water, and they must have done it this time.
- The bears growled, and the panthers and wild cats and wolves and rattlesnakes and other animals all made their sounds.
- The speculators got their lands, outcast women and children lay on the wayside devoured by wolves and birds of prey.
- A drove of wolves howled faintly in the distance, but they were receding, and the sound soon died away.
- They returned as wolves return to cover, satisfied with the slaughter that they had done, and only stopping to slash at the wounded on the ground.
- The doors are ornamented only with the feet of deer, of wolves and bears, boars, and the hideous skins of owls.
- They keep huge fierce dogs, which are a terror not only to wolves and bears, but also to human beings whom they may encounter.
- The great bulk of the meat, however, was left for the wolves and foxes, or to rot in the sun when summer came.
- May I be bewrayed, but there in a tree was this maiden, who was performing to a whole pack of wolves below.
- Micmac John was in a narrow, open marsh, and the wolves were already at the edge of the woods that skirted it a hundred yards behind.
Definition of Wolves
plural of wolf
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Wolves in a sentence
sentence with Wolves
Wolves used in a sentence
Wolves make sentence
make sentence with Wolves
make sentence of Wolves
Wolves sentence in english