Wonderfully In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Wonderfully | Wonderfully Sentence
- But he had taken wonderfully to the kid.
- My flight is all wonderfully arranged.
- He has a wonderfully shaped head and profile.
- That lit things wonderfully for us.
- And she has gone a wonderfully long way toward doing it.
- I am wonderfully well and flourishing, and have lots to do.
- It was very filmy, very dainty, wonderfully expensive.
- The air was keen, cold, and wonderfully pure.
- I am wonderfully well, thank God!
- How wonderfully well you look to-night, Beata!
- Oh, yes, I am wonderfully lucky.
- For a sly man La Certe was wonderfully credulous.
- It has had a wonderfully calming effect on the neighborhood.
- The firm throve wonderfully after he had been admitted into it.
- I have recently had a wonderfully striking illustration of this.
- You're looking wonderfully well.
- For most women his ankle would have been wonderfully near the mark.
- The fact is that mine got on wonderfully harmoniously together.
- In the radiance of the porch-light stood a wonderfully attired stranger.
- I have seen it myself, and it is indeed wonderfully well done.
- Before them stood a huge chart, wonderfully executed in red, white and yellow.
- For a time I seemed quite wonderfully able to do whatever I wanted to do.
- He was wonderfully put out when he found that he'd lost one of them.
How To Use Wonderfully In A Sentence?
- This legend is of wonderfully wide diffusion among savage and semi-civilised races.
- The anecdote, concocted impromptu, was a wonderfully sustained bit of pure invention.
- They are refined and subtle, trusting no one, wonderfully suspicious, and very devout.
- The charming things, so delightful to say and so ecstatic to hear, are wonderfully tame to tell.
- Tall and vigorous, wonderfully well proportioned, he challenged comparison with Antinoues.
- If the furniture be mahogany, it will be wonderfully improved by being placed against a chocolate wall.
- It is a wonderfully beautiful and touching little scene, and papa has described it so wonderfully.
- There was a mist over his hard eyes, and wonderfully softened and improved those same eyes were in such unaccustomed setting.
- They referred to some huge financial transaction, and were certainly in a hand that appeared wonderfully like my own.
- The flesh is wonderfully painted, the figure lifts itself splendidly out from the dark but transparent background.
- He is grievously overworked; still his health is wonderfully good, and his spirits as wild as if he were a boy again.
- It is remarkable for bold imagination, wonderfully rapid action, and continued and absorbing interest.
- His face was a fine one, and although not strikingly handsome, was wonderfully attractive and beaming with intelligence.
- She is a lovely good little darling; as happy as possible, and wonderfully quick and intelligent for her months.
- W. is grievously overworked, still his health is wonderfully good, and his spirits as wild as if he were a boy again.
- The chapel is wonderfully magnificent; the three altars with their ornaments, and the statues of more than forty saints, being all of silver.
- He had thick hair of that yellow over which age seems to have no power, and a rugged face, wonderfully lighted up by eyes of rare germander blue.
Definition of Wonderfully
In a wonderful manner. | To an extent inspiring wonder.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Wonderfully in a sentence
sentence with Wonderfully
Wonderfully used in a sentence
Wonderfully make sentence
make sentence with Wonderfully
make sentence of Wonderfully
Wonderfully sentence in english