Short & Simple Example Sentence For Worrying | Worrying Sentence
- Stop worrying about it.
- He has been worrying about you for an hour.
- I had an idea worrying me.
- The pup was worrying it.
- Pard was not worrying about anything.
- It set me worrying of nights.
- Here you are worrying over a little matter like food.
- Then Lance asked the question that had been worrying him.
- It's the murder case that's worrying you, and you know it!
- He was worrying about Peter Rabbit.
- I am worrying badly for Joyce Meredith.
- I'm only worrying about the delay.
- What's worrying me is the getting down there.
- There's something worrying you.
- Energy was accumulating in me, and worrying me for an outlet.
- It's the worst worrying muddle ever happened.
- The characteristic sound of a key worrying in the lock stole into my ears.
- Here I have been doing a lot of unnecessary worrying about you.
- When you're not working in an office, you're worrying over the rest of us.
- He called me and said: 'Bunky, that loot is worrying me.
- The sight reminded McGuffey of a terrier worrying a mastiff.
- The night before the first breakfast I lay awake all night, worrying ...
- But I'm worrying about your not seeing fresh water, Payne.
- At breakfast the next morning he found Mrs. Brand worrying about her waitress.
- I suppose you've been doing a lot of worrying on their account.
- I'm even worrying a little about all my loot in those cases in the hold.
- The only sound was of Lorenzo's worrying the last tough scrap of bone.
How To Use Worrying In A Sentence?
- There was really no use to continue worrying himself to death and doing no good.
- Mitch had never spent much time worrying about ethics and creeds and political philosophies.
- The question of landing was worrying Grant at that time and worrying him terribly.
- You see, for the first time in his life, Danny was worrying about someone else.
- And Danny Meadow Mouse was just as foolish in worrying because his tail was short.
- All this added a secret pleasure to the other motives he had for worrying her with jealous suspicions.
- Approaching them, he discovered that that which they were worrying was nothing less than the corpse of a man.
- It may be said that the fretting and worrying are the greater offence of the two: and this is very true.
- A very worrying time our headmaster is having, taking it all round, in connection with this painful affair.
- Pepys had many firm friends upon whom he could rely, but he had also enemies who lost no opportunity of worrying him.
- One day as he was walking on the outskirts of the city he saw a large number of dogs gathered round some object, barking at it and worrying it.
- He had occasion, later on, to recall each little incident of that evening, when worrying his mind over a most mysterious thing that puzzled him.
- Three days passed, and notwithstanding the enjoyment, Sedgwick found that there was a good deal of trouble worrying the family.
Definition of Worrying
Inducing worry. | present participle of worry | The act of worrying or harassing somebody.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Worrying in a sentence
sentence with Worrying
Worrying used in a sentence
Worrying make sentence
make sentence with Worrying
make sentence of Worrying
Worrying sentence in english