Definition of Worser (archaic or nonstandard) worse. | (archaic or nonstandard) worse.
Short Example Sentence for Worser
- 1. When Women long, it harms by chance, But mens desire's a worser dance. 🔊
How to use Worser in Sentence?
- 1. De masters measured out bad measure and dey got worser in de end dan de slaves. 🔊
- 2. And where the worser is predominant, Full soon the canker death eats up that plant! 🔊
- 3. Ub dar's wun ting wot de Lord abominerates worser nor anudder; it is a wicked nigger! 🔊
- 4. Which makes them be in no small fear, whether their son, perhaps may not be guilty only of this, but some worser misdemeanor, and is therefore at present clapt up. 🔊