Short & Simple Example Sentence For Year Has | Year Has Sentence
- Such each year has been.
- Yet every year has its winter.
- Nobody this ten-year has run as long as you.
- The blithest day of all the year has come.
- The change within this last year has been great.
- So a new year has come, the year of joy and home-coming.
- Nearly a year has passed since that unedifying conversation with my uncle.
- The enrollment of students for the year has numbered 725 in all grades.
- This year has been long enough to make over into a dozen ordinary ones.
- What was not to be found last year has become almost common this summer.
- My assessment, so far, this year has been seventy-five cents.
- But the year has been a sobering one, and what used to flash, they bottle up.
- The old year has nearly passed away, and a new one draws near.
- But by the third week of October the yellow and sere of the year has come.
- The year has not lapsed since the hand of Iwa was placed in that of Iemon.
How To Use Year Has In A Sentence?
- The total number of those added to us within the year has been one hundred and nine.
- The year has now passed away, and how few, very few, of all our bright hopes have been realized.
- Over $1,000,000 a year has at times been spent to exterminate them, all to no effect.
- The past half-year has been one of successful development for the State as a whole.
- They were different from the two youngsters whose Freshman year has already been recorded.
- But the past year has made me feel twenty years older, and, frankly, as if my knell had rung.
- In either case, when a year has elapsed, if you will let me know where you are I will join you.
- Even the great fast of the year has its peculiar food in the hot cross buns of Good Friday.
- To-morrow," said one, "we shall fly away, not to return again till a whole year has passed.
- The year has revolved, and home now from the fray, King Valdemar cometh triumphant and gay.
- That for the British Empire alone in one year has often exceeded 1,000 vessels, great and small!
- Every season of the year has its special games suited to the weather and the condition of the ground.
- Hardly a year has passed since that time that one of us has not made the other a visit of a few days.
- It is evident to the most casual observer that the past year has been significant in the manifestations of divine guidance and goodness.
- Almost every year has witnessed some new and daring invasion of the fortress of life with a view to saving it.
- Since 1865 hardly a year has passed without some important contribution to the sum of knowledge of the vocal mechanism.
- Each year has also seen a much larger percentage of our local men and women helping out on the programme.
- Special attention during the past year has been devoted to the guns of smaller calibre, effective against submarines.
- The average daily attendance in all the schools of the island during the past year has been not more than twenty to twenty-five thousand.
- Haviland learns that our team this year has lost such and such valuable men; that there are opportunities for a chap with football in him.
- In every congregation it is reducible to a certainty that, before a year has passed, some will be numbered with the dead.
- Somehow or other, year after year has flown by, and still we have not got that frame-house we promised ourselves.
- It comes from the last remaining unknown territory of our star, and this very year has seen that space grow smaller.
- The Catholic priest informs me that an entire year has passed without the occurrence of death in his parish.
- A year has elapsed since the curtain went down over the third act; she has just received a letter announcing his arrival safe and sound.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Year Has in a sentence
Year Has sentence
sentence with Year Has
Year Has used in a sentence
Year Has make sentence
make sentence with Year Has
make sentence of Year Has
Year Has sentence in english