Short & Simple Example Sentence For Years Back | Years Back Sentence
- This had happened years back.
- Three years back it would be.
- Twas twenty years back.
- It was dated three years back.
- For some few years back we have neglected to send any.
- Week, some years back.
- I have never spoken with him this six years back.
- The document was dated several years back.
- He left us in a huff two years back.
- Not as a brother; who cares what people did years back?
- Mehitabel Crump and has knowed her for some years back.
- Here are the last I made, thirty years back.
- Written for certain Two hundred and fifty Years back.
- And I left London eleven years back.
- It was the 2nd October, five years back; that is, 1567.
- He had been president of the O.U.A.C. some years back.
- But a few years back it was braving death to attempt to remove them.
- Years back there had been a scandal about a girl who ran away to be an actress.
- A few years back he could have finished the whole business in a couple of days.
- It was not an ancestral place, but a purchase not many years back.
- He had not yet avenged that woman dead and gone so many years back.
- This was well enough, but who could give him his fourteen years back again?
- Fifty years back from the gate stood the house, under its noble grove.
- It looked like a colored plate cut out of a fashion-book of some years back.
- A few years back this gulf was supposed to be great, fixed, impassable.
- He tells me the colorful tale of a hacker caught in California some years back.
- That's my belief, I have seen it coming for years back.
- Mr. G. looks pretty much as he has done any time these two years back.
- And this was, good peasants, Full three hundred years back!
How To Use Years Back In A Sentence?
- This engagement was said to have begun some years back, and to be very enthralling.
- But twenty years back he was in his full vigor and able to maintain his own against all odds.
- It was the ladies who had been so kind to me all those years back, returning to the little castle.
- My regret is that you did not offer years back to send me twenty thousand instead of two.
- That sort of talk has been talked for years back, but they never do anything.
- If once she had been wearer of the scarlet letter, the color thereof had faded these years back.
- Clost to its upper end is a hill, whar my partner built a cache about ten years back.
- Some of the towns brought bitter memories of that anxious August three years back.
- About a hundred years back, such a system was in vogue in various countries of Europe.
- We were with a party who, a few years back, were attacked of the people of Ayotlan.
- Mr. Pratt a few years back did some restoring, as they call it; put on a flat roof.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Years Back in a sentence
Years Back sentence
sentence with Years Back
Years Back used in a sentence
Years Back make sentence
make sentence with Years Back
make sentence of Years Back
Years Back sentence in english