Short & Simple Example Sentence For Yellowish | Yellowish Sentence
- Plain yellowish below.
- Similar to the last but more yellowish below.
- Of a yellowish red color.
- It is yellowish brown in summer.
- The color is yellowish gray.
- Tongue yellowish and rather furred.
- To his eye it seems yellowish or orange.
- A yellowish ring around the eye.
- He had yellowish eyes that had a vacant stare in them.
- Calcium, a yellowish solid.
- The designs are red on a yellowish ground.
- Unctuous, yellowish substance.
- The anthers are yellowish or greenish yellow.
- Phosphorus, a yellowish white solid.
- A yellowish gray boulder about 349 mm.
- They are white, with a yellowish tinge.
- Brown above, with some black and yellowish streaks.
- Translucent, yellowish or greyish-white.
- In each hand he held a bowlful of thick yellowish soup.
- She wore a shabby brown skirt and a yellowish blouse.
- It forms a yellowish liquid which solidifies at -102 deg..
- A bell-shaped pestle made of yellowish gray quartzite.
- The color is whitish, afterward yellowish or brownish.
- A large, handled cup or ladle of yellowish clay.
- Under parts dull white, with a grayish or yellowish tinge.
- A yellowish eye-ring, like the creamy color of the breast.
- Vos Engo turned a yellowish green.
- Livid: yellowish gray with a violet tinge: greenish gray.
- One variety was of a yellowish tan color, Var.
- The small yellowish Boletus, B. subluteus.
- This species has a yellowish brown crown and whitish underparts.
- The atmosphere was so clear that this reflected light shone a yellowish green.
- What made them think so was a dense yellowish wall advancing through the air.
- This is a deeper and brighter variety, and is more yellowish on the belly.
- The material is generally a flinty jasper of reddish and yellowish hues.
- The prevailing colors seen in the fragments are yellowish and reddish grays.
- The bared trees don that yellowish tinge which tells of breaking leaves.
- In its yellowish glare she saw that the stains upon his sleeve were red.
How To Use Yellowish In A Sentence?
- Sometimes the surface of the coagulum exhibits yellowish or bluish streaks and patches.
- The gauze testifies to its late and careful sterilization by yellowish scorches.
Definition of Yellowish
Somewhat yellow (in colour).
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Yellowish in a sentence
sentence with Yellowish
Yellowish used in a sentence
Yellowish make sentence
make sentence with Yellowish
make sentence of Yellowish
Yellowish sentence in english