Short & Simple Example Sentence For Yelps | Yelps Sentence
- But she replied only by sharp yelps and lamentable shrieks.
- I heard a string of yelps and bellows from our rear.
- They sniffed the air and set up yelps and mournful howls.
- As the yelps and barks drew nearer, he climbed into his.
- It was a different note from its careless yelps at the infrequent crossings.
- A flash of yellow appeared among the sage and a string of yelps split the air.
- He saw the bear, and his barking broke into shrill yelps of alarm and appeal.
How To Use Yelps In A Sentence?
- He was on the threshold of saying so when a medley of yelps and yells broke forth.
- Wild yelps of pain followed, and the two wolves turned and ran for cover with all possible speed.
- The boys, feeling secure in the presence of their seniors, added their shrill yelps of pleasure.
- He had succeeded in letting out half a dozen terrified yelps at the start, and these roused Thor.
- As Thor and the Giant youth came near screams and yelps came from all her heads.
- Whenever the sound of the instrument reached them, the din of yelps was returned from all points of the compass.
- Whimpers and yelps of disappointment from the hounds proclaimed that their prey had escaped, but the question was, how?
- With sharp yelps they followed to the door, through the arched corridors, up a short flight of steps, past a big room.
- It was very still, not a whisper, and then suddenly the dogs began to bark, a trail of yaps and yelps that advanced across the lawn.
- Suddenly three or four quick, sharp yelps brought my gun to the "ready," and the hammers clicked as a burst of music followed.
- At this Miki sent up such a series of shrieking yelps from below that Kawook seemed at last to realize that something unusual was going on.
- Still the last hoarse yelps of a combat of women came intermittently from Half Jago Street in the further confines.
- The sound of horses munching their oats, and an occasional clink, rattle, and growl from the lions did not drown the faint but unmistakable yelps of a pup.
Definition of Yelps
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of yelp | plural of yelp
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Yelps in a sentence
sentence with Yelps
Yelps used in a sentence
Yelps make sentence
make sentence with Yelps
make sentence of Yelps
Yelps sentence in english