Short & Simple Example Sentence For Yield | Yield Sentence
- But she did not yield at once.
- I was obliged to yield to evidence.
- To yield to the strongest he needs only be passive.
- Red and green combine to yield a harmony.
- He appeared to yield reluctantly to her insistence.
- But Anthony did not seem to yield to this view.
- It was he who refused to let me yield to that impulse of anger.
- For this means nothing else than to yield to the devil and succumb to him.
- But this avoidance will yield spontaneous forms in their due hour.
- She was the strong woman who would yield only to a stronger man.
- Therefore, do not yield to these evils, but meet them bravely.
- It would repay them for their labor, and yield them a rich harvest of gain.
- I trust, however, that the farming out will not yield less than other years.
- Since you won't yield to persuasion, we'll try what force can do.
- To you, my father, I yield myself: dispose me as you please!
How To Use Yield In A Sentence?
- How much we forgive to those who yield us the rare spectacle of heroic manners!
- But the darkness of night was beginning to yield to the pale tints of early dawn.
- We would yield to no one in a profound veneration for the great intellects of the past.
- The problem is to find out what weight of mercuric oxide will yield 20 g. of oxygen.
- People often yield to a sudden impulse, who will resist if approached formally or from a distance.
- The low yield per acre in this island, and also the low value of the lint per lb.
- He repeated his resignation, but added that he would yield if Congress persisted.
- The services Colonel Churchill continued to yield the royal brothers did not pass unrewarded.
- It does not yield to logic and historical facts, because it is in its very nature unreasoning and unreasonable.
- None would more readily than himself yield acquiescence to the statement that law and order must prevail.
- The young gipsy was beginning to yield to sleep when cries in the distance roused her into an impulse to fly.
- Oxides which yield either hydrogen dioxide or oxygen when treated with water or an acid are called peroxides.
- Eaton protested that there was no frigate in the treaty, and that we would fight rather than yield to such extortion.
- I cannot see the least difficulty, beyond the dishonesty and reluctance to yield of existing spirit.
- Years had changed the more perishable features of the scene; but rock and iron yield slowly to the influence of time.
- A simple method of increasing the yield is that practised with success by some growers in the States.
- The negroes are so crowded in their quarter that they are obliged to expand, and when they do, this investment will yield a still higher interest.
- Revenge, and the hope of gaining the wealth of the hostile merchant, made them yield assent at once to the project of assassination.
- Accurate measurement has shown that when ammonia is decomposed, two volumes of the gas yield one volume of nitrogen and three volumes of hydrogen.
- I am not a good traveller, nor have I found that long journeys yield a fair share of reasonable hours.
- After the Peace, prices all fell, and though the farmers were reluctant, they had to yield to circumstances.
- She would never yield her point; she would never relax her pressure; she would never admit defeat until he married another woman.
- While the secondary phosphates, on heating, give salts of pyrophosphoric acid, the primary phosphates yield salts of metaphosphoric acid.
- The yield of wheat has gone on from 2,000,000 quarters in the time of the Stuarts, to 13,000,000 in 1854.
- See also the "gas tubes" illuminated by electricity, as sold by opticians, and let the prism yield you daily instruction.
Definition of Yield
(obsolete) To pay, give in payment; repay, recompense; reward; requite. | To furnish; to afford; to render; to give forth. | To give way; to allow another to pass first.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Yield in a sentence
sentence with Yield
Yield used in a sentence
Yield make sentence
make sentence with Yield
make sentence of Yield
Yield sentence in english