Short & Simple Example Sentence For Yore | Yore Sentence
- Hope he beat in yore heads!
- Bless yore purty sweet face!
- Mind yore own business, you shorthorn.
- Road-brand me two hundred of yore three-year-olds.
- Well, keep yore face shut, then!
- Leave me some of yore Colt cartridges, though.
- Just sit tight an' keep yore eyes an' ears open at noon.
- You can tell that Yuma critter that, if yore a mind tuh.
- I ain't criticism' yore place, Alf.
- He spile yore fun Onless at once U send mi Gunn.
- Sincerely Yore Friend Maria Klegg.
- Come out of that an' put on yore lid!
- It's all yore misfortune and none of my own.
- But his irrepressible ears stood out as of yore and his eyes were not dimmed.
- Take it from me, you've had yore last fling.
- Lane wants to pay a couple of yore men their wages for a month or two.
- Holden, keep yore eyes an' ears open.
- He stayed all night, an' occupied yore room.
- By Vishnu's hand of yore was slain.
- And meantime, if you value yore health, you better stay down on low ground.
- That'll give you twenty-four hours to rest yore herd an' get ready to drive.
- Alf said: 'You fellers hold yore tongues.
- Harlan, put yore paws up in sight or I'll drill you clean!
- Come on out, Soft-foot; the moon's yore finish.
- You go, Barr; it wasn't yore fight, nohow.
- It ain't Pa and Ma any more, either, bless yore life!
- How do you ride--with yore stirrups tied?
- You never saw sech a stream o' folks in all yore born days.
- But when I got outside there was yore cayuse, all saddled an' ready to go.
- And as for you, I don't want none of yore sympathy or help, neither.
How To Use Yore In A Sentence?
- We got yore record and we know what you're after, so don't hand us out any bull.
- Dont know nobody but you can give me a hand remember that time down in El paso I was yore freind.
- While you was on yore way this gentleman come into camp, and he's seen that done himself.
- We'll find another way to get that cayuse as long as you feel that the marshal is yore hunting.
- You show yore twenty-five or gimme that cayuse on my bid," retorted the stranger.
- Stick yore iron on that fourth steer before he gets out, an' talk less with yore mouth.
- Ain't a bit o' fun treatin' yore stomach if you have to abuse yore gums while you are at it.
- If you ain't got no regard for yore own life you shore ought to think a little about yore friend's.
- Letcher arms down easy and hold 'em straight out from yore sides while I gits it offen you.
- You are a-gittin' powerful touchy here lately, and it ain't becomin' in a man of yore dignity.
Definition of Yore
(poetic) time long past. | (obsolete) In time long past; long ago.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Yore in a sentence
sentence with Yore
Yore used in a sentence
Yore make sentence
make sentence with Yore
make sentence of Yore
Yore sentence in english