Youthfulness In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Youthfulness | Youthfulness Sentence
- The youthfulness is extraordinary.
- The youthfulness offending you so much.
- What she had lost in youthfulness she had gained in character.
- Their youthfulness is to me a thing of very poignant, tender beauty.
How To Use Youthfulness In A Sentence?
- When he is in uniform this youthfulness only adds lustre to his blushing honours.
- Strange to say the very sight of my youthfulness was a disappointment and brought with it doubt.
- He seemed also quite struck with the youthfulness of our men, and remarked on it.
- I no more feel your youthfulness beside me, which gave me back my twenty summers.
- Their bright youthfulness was like sunshine warming the gray old walls of the town.
- Somehow that accusation of youthfulness was the spur that drove Patricia to victory.
- Mere levity and youthfulness of blood, a malady incident to young men; physicians call it caprice.
- Seven years of Indian life would change any body; take the youthfulness out of any body.
- This element of youthfulness and bright spirits was just that in which his solitary life had been lacking.
- He had not lost his strange youthfulness of expression; it was as if a child had the appearance of having been longer on the earth.
- Notwithstanding the width of the cloak, the rhythmical swing of her body and the youthfulness of her figure were revealed.
- The youthfulness which had impressed Drew on their initial meeting had drained from this man tonight.
- The boy's face was intent, its youthfulness somewhat ludicrous in view of the dark robes he wore.
- Her hair hung in two thick braids across her shoulders, and the straight lines of the yellow satin accentuated the youthfulness of her figure.
- Help him to learn from you what you can teach him better than any one I know, and learn from him what his youthfulness can teach you.
- To a mind of rare scientific acuteness and endowments, he added an active and fertile imagination, and great youthfulness of spirit.
- It was so with the subject of this section, whose perennial youthfulness of heart and mind would have made formal appellation seem stiff and out of place.
- The youthfulness and comely moods were gone from it, and the burnt-out countenance of a man of the world looked dead and ashen above the exhausted reservoirs of a diseased mind.
- At the bidding of unlawful thoughts the body sinks rapidly into disease and decay; at the command of glad and beautiful thoughts it becomes clothed with youthfulness and beauty.
- I observed the youthfulness of America even in New England, but the country as one got farther west seemed to become more youthful.
Definition of Youthfulness
The vitality characteristic of youth.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Youthfulness in a sentence
sentence with Youthfulness
Youthfulness used in a sentence
Youthfulness make sentence
make sentence with Youthfulness
make sentence of Youthfulness
Youthfulness sentence in english