Short & Simple Example Sentence For Zealous | Zealous Sentence
- Our institutions are in harmony and zealous emulation.
- He repelled the zealous subalterns who came for orders.
- They are useful persons, and zealous in the cause.
- Are men, then, zealous for evil things?
- He was a most zealous minister and preacher to those people.
- A zealous attachment to these duties will insure public and private esteem.
- Is it not fit, then, that we should be zealous about that, the chief thing?
- Of all men, the most dangerous is a warm, hot-headed, zealous atheist.
- Marie Zerkovitch was his friend, Zerkovitch his zealous follower.
- Since 1742 their most zealous pastor was Henry Melchior Muehlenberg.
- If Frank was here, he is a zealous disciple of old Walton's gentle art.
How To Use Zealous In A Sentence?
- We were met together at the house of one of the most zealous and fanatical believers.
- At seventeen he preached his first sermon and all his life was a zealous divine.
- Toward noon he went down-stairs to continue his zealous efforts in the kitchen.
- Hence arose the rigid scheme of necessity, for which Hartley is so zealous an advocate.
- Dicky, already zealous at work as exampled in rush bag-making, listened with wistful pride.
- After the death of the Pope, his executors were even less zealous for the completion of the tomb.
- YE are contentious, brethren, and zealous for things that pertain not unto salvation.
- And from this time Constantine became a zealous protector of the Christian church.
- The reis had in fact been long in secret one of the most zealous disciples of Hassan Sabah.
- Both parents being zealous Calvinists, Turenne was of course brought up in the same faith.
- The monks of Egypt were, indeed, the most zealous defenders of the corporeality of God.
- The Quarter is as "self-contained" as the flats advertised by our zealous Agent who manages it.
- Hentzi was constantly a prey to the fear he might by some over zealous action provoke the wrath of the man he served.
- I was training the creature to retrieve my game, in which service he was extremely zealous and clever.
- I have never had such luck before or since, though always a zealous angler in an unprofessional way.
- My sportsmanship was never of the most zealous order, and my success on this occasion did not add much to the mortality of the curlews.
- They all come from legacies which zealous citizens have left, successively, for employment in charitable works.
- I know how it would aggravate a zealous brother to think that my little squirt is throwing water on the fire he is trying to keep aglow.
- The things for which we have been zealous are in no other man's power; and for the things that are in others' power we are not concerned.
- It remaineth, then, that they are zealous about good things only; and that if they are zealous about them, they also love them.
- Not only were the ladies zealous for a high ideal in the matter of soup-distributing, they also aimed at practical economy in the use of funds.
- He died for sinners, not that they might continue in their sins, but in order to redeem unto himself a peculiar people zealous of good works.
- These become leaders among the gypsies, who recognize the fact that one renegade is more zealous than ten Turks.
- Burton's note-books, indeed, owed no mean debt to her zealous co-operation. 60.
- I am afraid for Robert, and in fact a trained nurse can do certain things better than the most zealous and tender friend can pretend to do.
- As a specimen of Weems, it is characteristic; but certainly Marion never talked in the fashion of this zealous biographer.
- On the whole he decided that it would be wiser to go and let her out at once, and so have done with an incident which he regretted as a blunder on the part of his too zealous follower.
- The unhappy and guilty men were attended by the zealous chaplain of the jail, whose earnest exhortations and instructions they most gratefully received.
- This he was the more zealous in as his last visit South had shown him that old Mr. Rawson was beginning to fail.
Definition of Zealous
Full of zeal; ardent, fervent; exhibiting enthusiasm or strong passion.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Zealous in a sentence
sentence with Zealous
Zealous used in a sentence
Zealous make sentence
make sentence with Zealous
make sentence of Zealous
Zealous sentence in english